I blame Dareus

100 million dollar contract, half of it spent on weed, apparently. His drug suspension shows just how freakin' selfish and stupid he is. Next, he comes back and can't make it through two practices without an injury.

He's missed 7 games, today we could have used a large presence in the middle.

If he doesn't play next week, they should trade him.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could obviously helped us today, I would like to know what is it that he did the first four weeks of the season. I get that it's not easy to be football ready but he needed to be at least in good shape to help the team.

100 million dollar contract, half of it spent on weed, apparently. His drug suspension shows just how freakin' selfish and stupid he is. Next, he comes back and can't make it through two practices without an injury.

He's missed 7 games, today we could have used a large presence in the middle.

If he doesn't play next week, they should trade him.

I agree , he has failed his teammates and the fans of Buffalo, not to mention ownership who gave him a ton of money.

so blame a player, that wasn't playing, for the performance of both the players and the coaches on the field today. makes sense.

...regardless of how you feel towards Dareus and his situation, this is silly.

so blame a player, that wasn't playing, for the performance of both the players and the coaches on the field today. makes sense.

Yeah, Marcell didn't miss 20-odd tackles.

He's a damn moron and he's making awful decisions for his career but players have to execute in his absence.

There is no way he should be getting paid, at all! When he got suspended, he should NOT have gotten paid, and shouldn't now, as he hasn't done a damn thing but keep the Anchor Bar in business!

Trade his ass for a bag of footballs, and get him the F#$K out of here!

I don't rag that much on Dareus b/c: 1) the suspension is over; and 2) We could really use him...when he's out there he CAN win you a game like today where you would otherwise lose.

With that said, other posters that blame him are not out of line. If he's out there, you expect he can help us avoid getting run on all day.

How is it silly? Did somene force him too put himself in front of the team? He is the Highest paid player on the Bills, he gets suspended. His injury could have happened because his rehab...... ooops that never happened. Zero sympathy for this clown. He is far from the first person too have a rough childhood and family tragedies. At least in the world I live in. His sympathy points are used up. we are stuck with him for a couple more years past this one. Then too the scrap heap. Assuming of course he tests clean for years too come