Phil Simms with valid point

BobbyC81

I watched Inside the NFL this week and when they discussed the Bills, with all pretty much saying that they are the 3rd or 4th best team in the AFC, Phil Simms made a valid point that everybody is talking about how well the Bills' defense is playing, but the QBs that started against them the last 3 weeks were Case Keenum, Jacoby Brissett and Colin Kaepernick.

Simms stated the obvious that the real test will be in Week 8 v\s Brady. Also, let us not forget that the now benched Ryan Fitzpatrick torched the Bills secondary in Week 2.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Inside the NFL this week and when they discussed the Bills, with all pretty much saying that they are the 3rd or 4th best team in the AFC, Phil Simms made a valid point that everybody is talking about how well the Bills' defense is playing, but the QBs that started against them the last 3 weeks were Case Keenum, Jacoby Brissett and Colin Kaepernick.

Simms stated the obvious that the real test will be in Week 8 v\s Brady. Also, let us not forget that the now benched Ryan Fitzpatrick torched the Bills secondary in Week 2.

What about Carson Palmer?

Also.....for all the flak that Keenum gets he is actually playing pretty well this season

Just win baby. the talking heads will come around. First you suck bc your don't win, then when you win you didn't win enough, then when you win enough the wins aren't against the right teams, then when you beat the right teams, you don't win in the playoffs, then when you win those, you don't win the SB, then when you win the SB you don't repeat... blah blah blah. you're watching too much NFL coverage. focus on the game right in front of you and now what the talking heads say

Simms has no clue about the Bills or anyone else. Doing 2 games a week plus inside the NFL there is no time to invest time on other teams.

We play who is infront of us with no apologies. Jet game was prior to this run and also I big reason for this run. I forget Carson Palmer ? Shows selective thinking the "real" test is playing the best qb of all time? No it's not its 1 of 16 games trying to win as many as possible. If Pats roll them it doesn't stop the season nor do we have to give the previous wins back. Same the other way if we beat New England it doesn't put us in the playoffs either....1 week at a time.

Edited by CardinalScotts

Think it was boomer who said simms

Yeah esiason was the one bringing up the QBs and questioning the Bills run. Simms was saying give credit to Rex for adapting and firing Roman and now their offense is better tailored to Tyrod's skillset. They were later asked which AFC team can beat new England and Irvin said Buffalo. Simms agreed Buffalo has a shot. Was complimentary to our boys the OP confused him with Boomer.

Yeah esiason was the one bringing up the QBs and questioning the Bills run. Simms was saying give credit to Rex for adapting and firing Roman and now their offense is better tailored to Tyrod's skillset. They were later asked which AFC team can beat new England and Irvin said Buffalo. Simms agreed Buffalo has a shot. Was complimentary to our boys the OP confused him with Boomer.

Boomer is still mad that a #78 is indented in his chest.

They all look alike to me.

I honestly have a hard time keeping Simms and Esiason straight too, and I'm more than old enough to remember their playing days. Simms is a fraternity brother of mine too. Still can't tell them apart unless they're standing next to each other wearing nametags.