Watkins Return ?

AtlBills

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We chose Shaq to come back from IR.

Ergo, league rules say Watkins is out the rest of the year.

Which is probably best, taking into account societal value.

Wrong.

Shaq was activated of PUP has nothing to do with Watkins on IR

Why do you keep hijacking threads with this crap? Doesn't your nuclear family need you for something?

I didn't hijack the thread.

The poster who made originally made the comment in the thread did.

Until he commented, my only contribution to the thread was a post with the single word "Jacksonville", answering the OPs question.

I was also fine to let it go at that until you brought it up again.

I'm still willing to if you are.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

We chose Shaq to come back from IR.

Ergo, league rules say Watkins is out the rest of the year.

Which is probably best, taking into account societal value.

No, wrong, wrong. They can only activate Watkins on a week in which Shaq is out of town with the Bills at an away game. They just can't be in the same general area when they activate them.

I'm pretty sure that we used our IR roster move on Shaq Lawson, so Sammy won't be able to come back.

No, wrong, wrong. They can only activate Watkins on a week in which Shaq is out of town with the Bills at an away game. They just can't be in the same general area when they activate them.

I think this is only partly true since Pegula, who owns two pro sports franchises in the same market, has an option to designate an injured Sabres player for permanent IR, assuming the injury occurs out of the viewing market. The part about Shaq needing to be at an away game is true, however.

I'm pretty sure that we used our IR roster move on Shaq Lawson, so Sammy won't be able to come back.

I think this is only partly true since Pegula, who owns two pro sports franchises in the same market, has an option to designate an injured Sabres player for permanent IR, assuming the injury occurs out of the viewing market. The part about Shaq needing to be at an away game is true, however.

Wrong.....

Lawson was on PUP and can be activated anytime after Week 6 (like he was) along with Easley and Listenbee.

The people that can be activated off IR (one of them) are.....can be activated 8 weeks after they were put on IR

Anderson

Annen

Dowling

IK

Gragg

Ragland

Salas - might be activated if Sammy isn't.

Thomas

Watkins

Edited by MAJBobby

Wrong.....

Lawson was on PUP and can be activated anytime after Week 6 (like he was) along with Easley and Listenbee.

The people that can be activated off IR (one of them) are.....can be activated 8 weeks after they were put on IR

Anderson

Annen

Dowling

IK

Gragg

Ragland

Salas - might be activated if Sammy isn't.

Thomas

Watkins

See below:

isn't there a rule about having a player on the PUP list and one on the IR list at the same time on the same team?

Yes, which is why Sammy is not eligible to return.

See below:

Yes, which is why Sammy is not eligible to return.

Sammy is Not Eligible to return yet because it has not been 8 weeks. That is Jacksonville.

Then if healthy he can come back that week

Has nothing to do with Shaq Lawson being activated off the PUP

Sammy is Not Eligible to return yet because it has not been 8 weeks. That is Jacksonville.

Then if healthy he can come back that week

Has nothing to do with Shaq Lawson being activated off the PUP

Wrong....

Sammy can only return if another offensive player gets hurt and takes his place on IR. You must designate an offensive and defensive player on IR.