Justin Hunter's TD against the 49ers

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And that was one of his knocks in Tenn was his horrible routes.

Thought he sold it well, was crisp and gained separation immediately

Anyone have a gif or video clip that shows his route? (Not just the catch in the end zone you see in the highlights). I remember seeing it live at the stadium and thinking the same thing but I'd like to see it again (completely sober)

Did anyone else notice when Hunter scored the TD and jumped in the stands, he blasted a 49ers fan (in the black shirt) right in the chest with the football? I don't know if it was on purpose or accidental, but I thought it was funny as hell.

That was a couple sections over from me, the 49ers fan actually ended up with the ball. That area he jumped into had about a dozen 49er fans and just a couple Bills fans. I was really surprised at the number of SF fans at the game.

It was a great TD. I think his jump into the stands needs work - he hit that dude square in the puss what the ball and dropped it, which I don't think he meant to do. Let's hope Tyrod gets him some more nice TD's so he can practice that jump some more!

And that was one of his knocks in Tenn was his horrible routes.

Thought he sold it well, was crisp and gained separation immediately

Anyone have a gif or video clip that shows his route? (Not just the catch in the end zone you see in the highlights). I remember seeing it live at the stadium and thinking the same thing but I'd like to see it again (completely sober)

He didn't sell squat on the play. Hunter didn't even stutter. He just ran a normal fade route. It was smooth, I'll give him that.

What got him separation was Tyrod pump-faking at the exact time Hunter began his break over the top. The CB was caught peeking. It was all Tyrod.

But Give credit to Hunter for his speed that beat the safety coming in late. I would compare it to Goodwin running a streak, than anything Justin did route-running.

Edited by unbillievable

He didn't sell squat on the play. Hunter didn't even stutter. He just ran a normal fade route. It was smooth, I'll give him that.

What got him separation was Tyrod pump-faking at the exact time Hunter began his break over the top. The CB was caught peeking. It was all Tyrod.

But Give credit to Hunter for his speed that beat the safety coming in late. I would compare it to Goodwin running a streak, than anything Justin did route-running.

The positive impact of a well-executed and well-timed pump fake is undeniable and I wish Tyrod would do more of them.

It was a post corner it's all about leverage so you are incorrect. Hunter had the body position he needed. Good route, better throw

If I remember the entire route from replay, looking for a video it actually was not a Fade it was a post corner, meaning he sold the post with the Pump and then broke outside.

Sold the Post, broke the corner (ie good route)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7oXjLoPQPs

start at 2:15 you will see the post corner.

I see us using him more heading into Miami, prob 4-5rec total around 40-60yds, scatter in td's every few games. Tyrod should utilize his redzone presence in coming weeks... I wonder if WR- Dez Lewis comes in later in the year with injuries always lurking.

Love how Goodwin starts signaling "touchdown" while the ball is in the air.

Say what you want about Marquise (and he made a couple of boneheaded mistakes Sunday), but I don't doubt he is "all in" and really likes playing for the Bills. I'd like to see some deep balls to him against Miami.

Say what you want about Marquise (and he made a couple of boneheaded mistakes Sunday), but I don't doubt he is "all in" and really likes playing for the Bills. I'd like to see some deep balls to him against Miami.

Ditto.