Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Didn't feel like starting a new thread, but just a note for everyone who is down on Carpenter...

The Bills are 4th in the league in FG %, and tied for first in XP% (tied with 16 other teams, but still that means 15 teams have XP issues)

Buffalo has missed two extra points this season. No team in the NFL has missed three and only Carolina, Seattle, and Minnesota have also missed two. By percentage, they are in a three way tie for 25th.

Buffalo is in a three way tie for 20th in FG percentage.

Edited by eMoulds

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2016 NFL on CBS Announcers & Distribution: Week 7

BUF.pngMIA.png

Distribution:
KTHV – Little Rock, AR
WIMK – Fort Myers, FL
WFOR – Miami, FL
WKMG – Orlando, FL
WTSP – St. Petersburg, FL
WPEC – West Palm Beach, FL
WABI – Bangor, ME
WGME – Portland, ME
WAGM – Presque Isle, ME
WBNG – Binghamton, NY
WIVB – Buffalo, NY
WWNY – Carthage, NY
WENY – Elmira, NY
WROC – Rochester, NY
WTVH – Syracuse, NY
WBTV – Charlotte, NC
WFMY – Greensboro, NC
WNCT – Greenville, NC
WNCN – Raleigh, NC
WILM – Wilmington, NC
WSEE – Erie, PA
WPRI – Providence, RI

CBS Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Tom McCarthy
Color Analyst: Adam Archuleta

Buffalo has missed two extra points this season. No team in the NFL has missed three and only Carolina, Seattle, and Minnesota have also missed two. By percentage, they are in a three way tie for 25th.

Buffalo is in a three way tie for 20th in FG percentage.

One of those XPs was blocked, not a miss. Carpenter has been pretty good over the last 4 weeks.

We know nothing about Shaq at the NFL level- he needs to prove himself before im willing to say he will be an addition. Same goes Ragland.

For sure. Shaq hasn't even had an nfl practice for god's sake. He is a liability in all but very specific situational stuff. DT and Rex know what they're doing, they won't rush the kid.

I know it's obvious, but this game is huge. These are the games we need to win to be a playoff team. I don't know about you all, but there is nothing that really scares me about the Dolphins. I feel like we should steamroll them. But the fact that I'm thinking that scares me as a Bills fan. Is this how patriots fans feel on a weekly basis?

I know it's obvious, but this game is huge. These are the games we need to win to be a playoff team. I don't know about you all, but there is nothing that really scares me about the Dolphins. I feel like we should steamroll them. But the fact that I'm thinking that scares me as a Bills fan. Is this how patriots fans feel on a weekly basis?

No. No they dont. But they will. One day.

@RealFootballTV

Gase looking for something to build offense around. He may have found it in Ajayi, who put up 204 yds & 2 TD: https://goo.gl/EmMYSU

CvEzLgLWcAAt7sC.jpg

Hahaha What a fluke of a game for them. They will be back to firing Gase soon.

This has trap game all over it. Rexy better have a great game plan and I hope he sends Lawson, Clay and Gilislee out for the coin toss. Tyrod has to have accurate passes this week.

Bills don't have trap games... You have to be good to have a trap game. Do people not understand this?

Here we go again? Pittsburgh's annual swoon
Gregg Rosenthal catches you up on what you need to know about as we roll into Week 7 -- including the Steelers' struggles to pull away in the AFC North, Rex Ryan's dreams and more.

This week's biggest winners

3) The Bills' running game: Even in Rex Ryan's wildest dreams, he couldn't have imagined averaging 212 rushing yards in new offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn's first four games. (And Rex would rank high in the Power Rankings of NFL Coaches with the Wildest, Wildest Dreams.)

The Bills are now converting third-and-22 runs by LeSean McCoy, who has been the best player on the field for four weeks running. Free rushers can't take down quarterback Tyrod Taylor on third-and-long. It's a wonderful combination of diverse power scheming and two players who can make any defender miss.

Narratives that were busted

2) The Dolphins can no longer be mentioned as a candidate for the worst team in the NFL. Coach Adam Gase finally found the magic number of firings and benchings (74) to wake up his squad. Don't blame Pittsburgh's 30-15 loss to Miami on Ben Roethlisberger's knee injury. The Dolphins were controlling the game from the jump because Miami's offensive line, finally healthy, pushed Pittsburgh's defense around. The Dolphins could have easily won by 30 points if not for some missed opportunities.

In a strange way, this result puts more pressure on Gase and quarterback Ryan Tannehill. We've seen what this team is capable of, even when Mario Williams only gets off the bench for 13 defensive snaps. Now the Dolphins need to back it up.