Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

did you watch Joey Bosa in his first two games after coming back?

That's why.

Bosa dominated and the Chargers' D is somewhat complex - but not as complicated as Rex's. So it really depends on what kind of shape Lawson is in, and, perhaps more importantly, how familiar he is with the playbook...

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are Jay Ajayi's rushing yards per game this year:

week 1 = 0 yards

week 2 = 14 yards

week 3= 28 yards

week 4 = 33 yards

week 5 = 42 yards

week 6 = 204 yards

He's not been tearing it up this year, not sure if he was hurt and the eased him in or not. We need to focus on stopping the run and getting to the QB.. Basic football this week..

Was mentioned it a post above that this week was the first game all of the offensive line was intact. Tanny had a better game because of it also.

@AKinkhabwala

#Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill sacked 17 times thru first 5 games. Sunday, w/ whole O-line together for 1st time, not sacked once, hit just 2x.

Edited by The Wiz

Bosa wasn't going through months of rehab, it will be interesting to see what kind of shape Shaq is in. Does anyone doubt he is in better shape than big puff?

Bosa was also away from the team during TC whereas Shaq was there in all the meetings. He's been doing everything with the team except physically practice. I don't think the playbook will be an issue. IMO.

Bosa was also away from the team during TC whereas Shaq was there in all the meetings. He's been doing everything with the team except physically practice. I don't think the playbook will be an issue. IMO.

Should be up to speed with the playbook, physically I would think he has lost some strength while nursing his shoulder back to health.

Should be up to speed with the playbook, physically I would think he has lost some strength while nursing his shoulder back to health.

that could be. Definitely not the issue with Bosa (strength) based on what we've seen this far, though he looks much thinner.

Someone posted they saw Shaq in person in LA on sideline and he looked jacked.

Edited by YoloinOhio

that could be. Definitely not the issue with Bosa (strength) based on what we've seen this far, though he looks much thinner.

Yeah I read that on here, hope it's true. Bosa does looked slimmed down and so far so good for a guy who missed the whole summer

Big challenge for Rex to incorporate Lawson and Puff daddy without interrupting the mojo that D has right now.

With the injuries/suspensions and flat start to the season Rex is a few more wins away from getting coach of the year chatter popping up.

This is the game TT needs to pass for 300+. The Dolphins pass D is terrible. Split Clay and Jack's grandson out often. Hunter needs a steady diet of deep crosses with Goodwin deep up the seam.

Why? You have McCoy and the Dolphins run D is a even worse than the Niners. We'd be fools not to run all day.

Bosa does look thin but man - if he can add to that frame, he could be Watt 2.0. His power and explosiveness are elite.

Bosa does look thin but man - if he can add to that frame, he could be Watt 2.0. His power and explosiveness are elite.

he played at 290 in college. Lost 20 lbs before combine (I assume to run faster and also wanted to be more versatile as OLB because he did LB drills and DL drills). I thought he'd bulk back up, but didn't. Maybe due to SD scheme. I don't want to have unrealistic expectations for Shaq, but Bosa didn't start and only played 27 snaps his 1st game and had 2 sacks and a few TFL. 2nd game he started and now he has 14 QB pressures already.

IMO Lawson is just as good or better as a pass rusher and 3-4 OLB and very interested to see what he does and how they use him (and how much).

Edited by YoloinOhio

Here are Jay Ajayi's rushing yards per game this year:

week 1 = 0 yards

week 2 = 14 yards

week 3= 28 yards

week 4 = 33 yards

week 5 = 42 yards

week 6 = 204 yards

He's not been tearing it up this year, not sure if he was hurt and the eased him in or not. We need to focus on stopping the run and getting to the QB.. Basic football this week..

They finally had their entire OL healthy week 6. Bills will need to break them. Marcel Dareus anyone?