Aaron Rodgers, all too human? Ice Bowl, anyone?

2015 was an "off year" for the Pack and Rodgers in terms of passing game

2016 so far is looking even further off.

Can't fault the OL, Rodgers has all week to throw back there

For Green Bay, they actually have a running game (by GB standards)

So what's up? He looks bad - throws behind wide open receivers, too high for wide open receivers , throwing where the DB has a play on it, fumble on the goal line.

Is it receiver quality?

Is Rodgers broken?

Aging out of the league?

What?

So what's up? He looks bad - throws behind wide open receivers, too high for wide open receivers , throwing where the DB has a play on it, fumble on the goal line.

Is it receiver quality?

Is Rodgers broken?

Aging out of the league?

What?

I don't see their WRs as anything special.

Is it receiver quality?

Is Rodgers broken?

Aging out of the league?

What?

They showed stats in pre-game on Fox or NFL Net cant remember but, the time on his release is even longer than Tyrod's so take that FWIW

Watching that game yesterday and hearing the GB fans boo the team and Rodgers was embarrassing. Talk about a group of spoiled little 💩💩💩. Theyve been watching HOF caliber play at QB for two decades now and they boo. I like Rodgers and i hope he keeps winning. But after hes done i want the Pack to go the rest of this century with the likes of Keenum at QB.

I saw a mediocre AR in Buffalo 2 seasons ago, when the Wide 9 scared the bejesus out of him. He hasn't been the 'old AR' since. We made the book on him and now they're the middle of the pack Pack they deserve to be.

Had to go a couple rounds with C.Biscuit on this when Sam was traded to the Vikes, but stood my ground and it's Minny's Division to lose.

Agree Chandler. It was that game in Buffalo that really started the Pack's offensive issues. They have been susceptible to teams who rush from the outside and jam their receivers at the line since then. It isn't just a Rodgers problem... but he is a big part of it at the moment.

Edited by GunnerBill

They showed stats in pre-game on Fox or NFL Net cant remember but, the time on his release is even longer than Tyrod's so take that FWIW

It always has been, Marty. It's part of the Packers game plan to give time for pass plays to develop and he typically has the pass protection/ability to sense pressure and move to neutralize it, that it doesn't matter.

It would matter if he were getting pressured or sacked before he could throw, but watching yesterday's game, he's not. Either WR aren't getting open, or he's just flat-out missing them.

I think Olivia Munn is having way too much sex with him and distracting him from the task at hand...

Well now. Perhaps that is an issue. Taoists. Draining of the vital forces and such.

@si_nfl

After his latest clunker of a game, @thefootballgirl says there’s no ignoring Aaron Rodgers’s problems any longer http://on.si.com/2efsHVX

It's a good article making the same point I raise (what's up with Rodgers? he kind of stinks), but for those of you with good Football Eyes - look at the Vine she starts off with. The camera angle pans too fast to see the ball as it passes the DL, but was that one (an INT) actually tipped by a DL? It leaves Rodgers hand as a spiral, but when it's caught by the DB (or LB, not sure), it's changed trajectory and it's kind of a wobbling nose-down duck. Balls don't do that on their own, but if they're tipped, they do. I give Rodgers a bit of a pass on that, since his OL is commonly amazing and would keep DL hands down.

She's a rough crowd though. Comparing Rodgers to Blaine Gabbert or Jay Cutler? Ooooooooh.