Passing stats, wins and fishsticks...

r00tabaga

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There to reel you in.

I watched them stay committed to the run last night even when Denver appeared to completely shut Gordon down. They protected the rock, played great defense themselves and didn't have many passing yds but got a Buffalo style victory.

how many wins you think most teams would end up with if they produced 2800 passing yards and 16 TDs in a year? just so we can gauge how sustainable you think that is.

Shhhhhh!

He's on a roll.

You're going to kill the positive vibe he's tapping into!

Where are the fishsticks?

Here you go, buddy.

I wonder what the back of that box says, by the way.

Probably something like "Now containing 10% real fish!"

011162102150_CL___JPEG_3.JPG

how many wins you think most teams would end up with if they produced 2800 passing yards and 16 TDs in a year? just so we can gauge how sustainable you think that is.

the vikings went 11-5 with teddy passing for 14TD's last season. In a division full of passing offenses.

Thats one 🤗

I don't know, how many did Denver get last year? Not digging, just asking. 9-11 wins?

I don't know, how many did Denver get last year? Not digging, just asking. 9-11 wins?

4200 yards, but only 19 TDs --

and no worries even if digging. i think its a fair discussion. i dont mind that tyrod isnt hitting huge numbers every week, but itd be real nice to see it happen a few times before February.... you can win a good chunk with an EXCELLENT 53 man roster but generally speaking, having a dynamic passing attack goes a long way.

There to reel you in.

I watched them stay committed to the run last night even when Denver appeared to completely shut Gordon down. They protected the rock, played great defense themselves and didn't have many passing yds but got a Buffalo style victory.

The opening drive was all Rivers. A 75 yard drive and he had 85 yards passing lol.

Teams with the lead tend to run the ball more. We've jumped to early leads in each of our last three games, so we've kept the ball on the ground.

Teams that are trailing tend to pass the ball more to conserve clock in order to catch up.

I have no issue with low passing yards while we are winning games.

FP

Teams with the lead tend to run the ball more. We've jumped to early leads in each of our last three games, so we've kept the ball on the ground.

Teams that are trailing tend to pass the ball more to conserve clock in order to catch up.

I have no issue with low passing yards while we are winning games.

FP

Good point! I would also say teams with a 2 score lead and not facing a Rogers type QB will run more as well.

Where are the fishsticks?

There to reel you in.

:lol::lol::lol:

In all seriousness tho, that Chargers defense was FLYING to the ball on almost every play. They got a little gassed when Simien was making his comeback attempt (in which he played well above expectations), but held on for the win. Rexy win indeed. Also we need to steal Denvers kicker! That dude was money! He kicked a safety punt into a line men to force the fumble, and then the smoothest onside kick Ive ever seen. Im in my 20s so that dont say much but still very impressive.