1pm, October 30, 2016

dayman

Yea yea, nobody look ahead and we're not that great and can't even pass.

BUT...San Fran and Miami are really bad.

There is a very realistic, even good (we will be favored in both games), chance that we will be 5-2 hosting the 6-1 Pats at New Era with 1st place in the AFCE on the line (exactly at the half point of the season).

Could be the biggest game in modern history. I'm looking forward to that.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude.........

Curse of Flutie, and youre gonna go around starting posts like this??

Blah get over it, it's ok to talk like this as a fan. Of course we could drop one of these 2...that wouldn't destroy us completely but would suck. And yes, it is possible this team implodes at anytime so we could lose both. But most likely, we're going to 5-2...we're riding high and on a collision course with Brady that will be really fun.

Edited by dayman

There is a very realistic, even good (we will be favored in both games), chance that we will be 5-2 hosting the 6-1 Pats at New Era with 1st place in the AFCE on the line (exactly at the half point of the season).

never never get ahead of yourself.

bad form my friend.

Lets see how we do with SF at home first.

aarrghh

: )

Blah get over it, it's ok to talk like this as a fan. Of course we could drop one of these 2...that wouldn't destroy us completely but would suck. And yes, it is possible this team implodes at anytime so we could lose both. But most likely, we're going to 5-2...we're riding high and on a collision course with Brady that will be really fun.

nuff said

No, looking ahead is never ok. One game at a time. While you are at it, why don't you talk about potential Super Bowl opponents for us?

Almost put a jinx on the whole damn thing

10555538_classic-intel-independence-day-

Edited by What a Tuel

I like the way you talk. Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

Looking ahead for the team is never ok. Looking ahead for a fan is perfectly fine.

I think I know why we have been cursed! You guys keep looking ahead and jinxing us every time we do better than normal! Prove me wrong! :nana:

Edited by What a Tuel

Without looking ahead too far, NE is gonna be a beast for the rest of the season. Anyone see that athletic freak double super TE scheme they got going on? Both Gronk and Bennet stand at 6'6" or something with good speed and hands, with 2 short fast WRs on the ends. This is gonna make it miserable for teams to cover. Seriously how do you cover that line up? Im really looking forward to see how Denver plays NE in DEC as that could be a possible playoff game preview. Now seriously someone answer me, how would do we cover a healthy Gronk and Bennett with Amendola and Edelmen on the ends? whos got who? Who do you double?
We need answers damnit!

55165536.jpg

Edited by Marty McFly

do you also say..."Let's get a shutout" near the end of a hockey game?

do you also say..."Let's get a shutout" near the end of a hockey game?

I kind of say whatever I want to say when it comes to sports, and just assume that my words have no effect on anything that happens in the games.

'Twould be splendid to go in at 5-2 and even better to come out at 6-2 with the tie-breaker vs. our nemesis.

If we look ahead of San Fran and Miami, we won't be 5-2. Any given Sunday....