Can the Bills hit 300 yards rushing against the 49ers?

Big Turk

49ers come in sporting one of the worst run D's in the league...we can run for 150+ against pretty much anyone...

Does this lead to us rushing for 300 yards and Tyrod having a Navy QB stat line for the day--- 7 of 10 for 85 yards and a TD?

It will be tough but definitely possible...

Im starting Gillislee as my flex this week. My thinking is that Shady gets another 150+ but gets fatigued from running so much.

Plus, MGlee gets the goal line carries.

100+ yds/ea #35 & #25 and #5 adds 50 yds.

So yes, it's extremely possible.

Edited by r00tabaga

49ers come in sporting one of the worst run D's in the league...we can run for 150+ against pretty much anyone...

Does this lead to us rushing for 300 yards and Tyrod having a Navy QB stat line for the day--- 7 of 10 for 85 yards and a TD?

Can't we just call it a Tyrod stat line, now?

Im starting Gillislee as my flex this week. My thinking is that Shady gets another 150+ but gets fatigued from running so much.

Interesting thought. Often when I see him get a touch I wonder why Reggie ever gets one.

Niners have faced alomst all good running teams to datewhich may overstate how inept they are at defending the run. They sure looked good against the rams week 1... not since

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

You go boy! Not a bad strategy with the right RB1/RB2 combo. I have Freeman/Coleman from Atlanta and I've started them both for the last two weeks - they been money!!!

237 on the ground. 217 through the air. Bills win.

i think they will want to work on the balance this game.

Execute the pass better to use the clock and the field.

because of the travel and start time, i would think the plan might be to wear them down by staying on the field as much as anything.

Kelly does that fast play thing he might be in trouble. Bills seem to get set quickly and correctly on D nowadays.

So no sir OP I do not think it will be so. Not on purpose at least. McCoy needs to start splitting the reps more. long season still.

because of the travel and start time, i would think the plan might be to wear them down by staying on the field as much as anything.

Kelly does that fast play thing he might be in trouble. Bills seem to get set quickly and correctly on D nowadays.

So no sir OP I do not think it will be so. Not on purpose at least. McCoy needs to start splitting the reps more. long season still.

That sounds about right. Chip vs Shady II. Gotta take out the pick up truck and keep the treads fresh on the Lamborghini every now and then. Lynn does a really good job of 50/50 play calling between run and pass, just hope he can get Tyrod in rhythm early and often to set up the big gain draw plays to Shady and Gillislee later in the game.

That sounds about right. Chip vs Shady II. Gotta take out the pick up truck and keep the treads fresh on the Lamborghini every now and then. Lynn does a really good job of 50/50 play calling between run and pass, just hope he can get Tyrod in rhythm early and often to set up the big gain draw plays to Shady and Gillislee later in the game.

I do like the analogy of fresh treads. Shady has carried the team for a couple weeks now ( hello #BADOL ) and I am sure he wants to get the ball. Coach hs to be smarter and look long term. Maybe start that grinding game up. Litle more JW and Felton ( who had a great game last week again )

Kiss of Death. Thanks OP

Naw.

Time to dink and dunk awhile.

Is Bush still on the team???

Interesting thought. Often when I see him get a touch I wonder why Reggie ever gets one.

Niners have faced alomst all good running teams to datewhich may overstate how inept they are at defending the run. They sure looked good against the rams week 1... not since

They lost heir best player on D for the year Navarro Bowman, which was a huge blow especially against the run

Splitting the reps? He hasn't even carried the ball 20 times in a game yet. 3 years ago that was a foregone conclusion for the starting RB on every team Edited by matter2003

I do like the analogy of fresh treads. Shady has carried the team for a couple weeks now ( hello #BADOL ) and I am sure he wants to get the ball. Coach hs to be smarter and look long term. Maybe start that grinding game up. Litle more JW and Felton ( who had a great game last week again )

Naw.

Time to dink and dunk awhile.

Is Bush still on the team???

LOL!!! #Badol's anti-Shady crusade...

54334053.jpg

On a serious note, Felton has been playing lights out this year. That release must have really got to him. Guy is hitting more than whiffing.

Edited by Marty McFly

Shady is averaging 17 carries a game, he will be fine. I would like to see him out of the game with under 2 minutes to go and the game in hand. No sense in getting hurt in that situation. By the way what up 3rd? :thumbsup:

Let's try to confuse them and go for 300 passing yards - 4 passes to Goodwin for 75 yard touchdowns. :)

#makethedeepballgreatagain

I can just see the responses here:

Tyrod's only good on long throws.

Surprised Goodwin was winded after his 4th TD...SOFT/glass

Where has that been all season - Rex must be held accountable.

Why didn't we target Clay more frequently.

Sure, those long TD's are nice, but were they over the middle of the field? I didn't think so!

:wallbash: