What has become of Kolby Listenbee?

gjv001

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was always a stash pick, IMO, with Goodwin gone next year.

Quite possible. If things go poorly this year, they can bring him in late in the season and "IR" someone else. It always fascinates me how teams can stash players in Nov. and Dec.

• 3 weeks later...

Goodwin may or may not be gone. He actually made some plays this year.....and I would not mind seeing him back next year. That is a change from my view a year ago. Listenbee is fast....but, totally unschooled in route running....he has said he only ever ran one, the same route, all the time in college. This guy needs a year of redshirting. Another specimen who may or may not be a football player. (another Dan Brandenburg, for those who remember that 80's lb specimen)

Goodwin may or may not be gone. He actually made some plays this year.....and I would not mind seeing him back next year. That is a change from my view a year ago. Listenbee is fast....but, totally unschooled in route running....he has said he only ever ran one, the same route, all the time in college. This guy needs a year of redshirting. Another specimen who may or may not be a football player. (another Dan Brandenburg, for those who remember that 80's lb specimen)

The problem is I think we have seen the best we are ever going to see of Goodwin.......who still gets hurt quite often.

Just have not seen enough of Kolbe to make an evaluation about him......

Uhmm Brandenburg played for the Bills in the mid to late 90's