• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 1 I predicted the Bills and they lost

Week 2 I predicted the Bills and they lost

Week 3 I predicted the Cards and the Bills won

Week 4 I predicted the Pats and the Bills Won

Week 5 I predicted the Rams and the Bills won

So far I am perfect so Week 7 I predict the 49ers will win.

Bills 21

49ers 14

49ers get all their points off of Turnovers and You win by a McCoy 98 yard run with 1:00 minute to play.

The following day multiple threads start saying how the Bills suck and they shouldn't have won and or how that win will hurt them in the long run.

You're the man! Keep taking one for the team.

:lol:

Honestly, Kaepernick playing in this one scares the hell out of me for some reason...even if he hasn't played in a year and is like 35 pounds underweight right now.

Yes I understand, you are scared we are going to win.

I am more afraid Kap will get broken and a riot will occur.

I predicted 3-2 ...

... and got as many games wrong as possible for that result (only picked the Cards game right).

So I'm going with either Bills 59, 49ers 15 or 49ers 21, Bills 20. (just a gut feeling either the Bills blow them away out of the gate Michigan v. Rutgers style with McCoy, Taylor, and Gillislee combining for an obscene amt of yards, or Bills start slowly, 49ers terrible run D finds its groove, and we can't quite make it back to tie and lose in classic heartbreaking fashion).

That's exactly how I normally would feel. I seen something last Sunday that I had not seen in a long time. In the past 16 years, that fake punt would always work. I was shocked when it didn't, I watched in amazement while waiting for the flag to come out against the defense. Old habits are hard to break. As I said in my last post, the curse started with Fisher, and it ended last Sunday with Fisher. This is not the same old Bumbling Bills. ( At least that's the story I am sticking to for now)

Bills 35

San Fran 6

Go Bills!!!!

Me likey!

The Bills record perfectly mirrors my fantasy football record. When I win, Bills lose. When I lose, Bills win.

After a couple of roster tweaks, I am starting nothing but kickers, bye weeks, and the Dolphins D this weekend.

The Bills record perfectly mirrors my fantasy football record. When I win, Bills lose. When I lose, Bills win.

After a couple of roster tweaks, I am starting nothing but kickers, bye weeks, and the Dolphins D this weekend.

I just realized I have the same situation with one of my fantasy teams. I'd gladly throw the season if the Bills kept winning!