No Dareus or Sammy? No problem

Dareus is the biggest POS out there. He doesn't play for 4-5 weeks and can't immediately get on the field healthy?!? The fans of this team care so much more about the fate of the Buffalo Bills than he does. I'm sure that holds true for several others but Dareus in particular irks me.

Edited by zow2

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Sammy goes on IR after week 3 or 4 next year, this place is going to disintegrate.

C'mon man, we've been getting kicked in the balls for the last 20 years, and the 20 years prior to the Kelly-Era.

It's just another disappointment in a long line.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Dareus is the biggest POS out there. He doesn't play for 4-5 weeks and can't immediately get on the field healthy?!? The fans of this team care so much more about the fate of the Buffalo Bills than he does. I'm sure that holds true for several others but Dareus in particular irks me.

That's what happens when some people get their money. I would take a 6th rounder for him right now just to be done with him. Next year we are sure to see a 10 game suspension coming his way.

Well he is Big at least :thumbsup:

That's what happens when some people get their money. I would take a 6th rounder for him right now just to be done with him. Next year we are sure to see a 10 game suspension coming his way.

Lets not let emotion get us projecting worst case scenario. I have been guilty of some venom for both Watkins and Dareus.

And Gilmore really tees me off !

But just let it roll.

Bills were o-2. now 3-2. Who knew?

Just let the season do it's thing

Did I miss something here? Dareus got HURT. He's not playing because he is INJURED.

Dareus participated in the entire offseason program as far as I'm aware, and he participated fully in training camp. He was IN SHAPE. Do people really think he did nothing and fell completely out of shape over the course of four weeks and that's why he got hurt, and are calling him a POS/money stealer as a result?

You all really do need to go back to your little jobs and stay off message boards.

Did I miss something here? Dareus got HURT. He's not playing because he is INJURED.

Dareus participated in the entire offseason program as far as I'm aware, and he participated fully in training camp. He was IN SHAPE. Do people really think he did nothing and fell completely out of shape over the course of four weeks and that's why he got hurt, and are calling him a POS/money stealer as a result?

You all really do need to go back to your little jobs and stay off message boards.

Fact: Marcell smoked synthetic weed suspended two games.

Fact: Marcell knew the next time he violated controlled substance ban he would miss 4 games.

Fact: Marcell "missed" (avoided) drug test knowing this would result in 4 game suspension.

Fact: As a multimillionaire "team leader" shouldn't he have assured his teammates he would be ready to roll vs the Rams? Most would say yes.

Fact: Marcell was not ready to roll

Fact: We have won the last three games without him.

Fact: Marcell knew the next time he violated controlled substance ban he would miss 4 games.

Fact: Marcell "missed" (avoided) drug test knowing this would result in 4 game suspension.

Fact: As a multimillionaire "team leader" shouldn't he have assured his teammates he would be ready to roll vs the Rams? Most would say yes.

Fact: Dareus has some pretty serious psychological issues he's dealing with, and a diagnosis of ADHD, that help to explain much of his controlled substance issues with the NFL

Fact: When healthy and playing, Dareus is one of the best DTs in the league

Fact: He's not playing right now because he is HURT, not because of a suspension and not because he doesn't want to

There are some cold m-f-ers on this message board. And envious.

Correction: One game.

Fact: Dareus has some pretty serious psychological issues he's dealing with, and a diagnosis of ADHD, that help to explain much of his controlled substance issues with the NFL

Fact: He's not playing right now because he is HURT, not because of a suspension and not because he doesn't want to

your first fact is actually an opinion , but, that aside, Dareus is much more important to the team achieving success than the other player mentioned in the title. (In my opinion) Edited by Cripple Creek

Sammy isn't the best offensive player... He might be third best offensive player on this team.

How soon people forget.

Sammy was the 3rd most productive player in the entire league over the last 9 games in 2015. In the LEAGUE!!

Give him his health he will again be one of the upper echelon WR's in the league.

I live in SD and the same thing happened with Bosa once he signed his contract after missing all of training camp. It is not uncommon for players to miss time due to soft tissue injuries after missing time.

Edited by johnnywo

How soon people forget.

Sammy was the 3rd most productive player in the entire league over the last 9 games in 2015. In the LEAGUE!!

Give him his health he will again be one of the upper echelon WR's in the league.

While he isn't there yet, the Sammy discussions are starting to take on the feel of the old Spiller ones. People tossing in lots of but this and but that. You prove it on the field OVER TIME. Until he does that consider me underwhelmed.

Fact: He is hurt because he was suspended and couldn't fully practice...

I live in SD and the same thing happened with Bosa once he signed his contract after missing all of training camp. It is not uncommon for players to miss time due to soft tissue injuries after missing time.

Fact: He is hurt because he was suspended and couldn't practice...

so, he's hurt because he hadn't been playing. He hadn't been playing because he was suspended. He is the only person responsible for his suspension yet people continue to make excuses and champion the guy.

Why is that?

Being cold is different from logical. Dareus is a good DT (although our run D has been acceptable without him in there). Is it wrong to point out that he should have been ready to play for the Rams game (and now the Niners game)? No.