No Dareus or Sammy? No problem

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incoming OOOs to tell me I'm being too hard on the slob.

I don't think we're being hard enough on him.

Guy has a history of substance abuse, he knowingly misses a drug test, and we're supposed to look the other way "again" when he shows up to start practicing and gets an injury that is indicative of lack of conditioning/stretching.

"Mr. Big Puff...who do you think you are?"

Pulling the hammy is his fault because the suspension was his fault. But I'm not sure if it means he came in out of shape. It's more so, IMO,because he wasn't playing football during that time. Same thing happened to Joey Bosa while he was holding out. He went through OTAs then missed a month of camp. He was in great shape once he got in, but pulled a hammy as soon as he put on the pads after a month without football. Then couldn't play for another month. Maybe MD is out of shape but I'm not sure that's a given just because a pulled a hammy running after EJ.

Oh and thanks EJ!!! :devil:

Edited by YoloinOhio

So I'll ask the question again...do we really need him on D or should we entertain trade offers?

We don't need him in Rex's defense. Hes not the huge immovable object that works in a 3-4. I'd trade him in a second if I thought we could get a first round pick or a #1 WR

Pulling the hammy is his fault because the suspension was his fault. But I'm not sure if it means he came in out of shape. It's more so, IMO,because he wasn't playing football during that time. Same thing happened to Joey Bosa while he was holding out. He went through OTAs then missed a month of camp. He was in great shape once he got in, but pulled a hammy as soon as he put on the pads after a month without football. Then couldn't play for another month. Maybe MD is out of shape but I'm not sure that's a given just because a pulled a hammy running after EJ.

Good post. I buy it.

Marcel gets paid either way. He will be on the sidelines on Sunday in his tank top having a good old time

You know I re-watched the Rams game the other day while writing songs. It was encouraging to see him cheerlead the defense. Hopefully he enjoys his vacation and gets back on the field soon. His absence might come back to haunt us if it continues.

You know I re-watched the Rams game the other day while writing songs. It was encouraging to see him cheerlead the defense. Hopefully he enjoys his vacation and gets back on the field soon. His absence might come back to haunt us if it continues.

...or maybe it won't.

It all starts with the suspension though

Do we lose that jets game if he plays?