Game Balls vs. the Rams

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy, shame he didn't score

Clay, big factor in the passing game

Adolph Washington, alert plays by the rookie.

Alexander, everywhere on ST, should thank Hughes for at least one sack.

Robey-Fisher. the Fisher connection will stay for ages, you can see mustache's coaching in his game.

Schmidt, best game of the year

I was going to add Schmidt also.

Anthony Lynn. When it's third or fourth and 1 yard to go there only two plays to call. A QB sneak or direct hand-off to the fullback - they are the only two calls that work 70% of the time or better.. For the second week in a row Lynn calls Felton's number in that spot and the Bills get a crucial first down.

Roman would have had Tyrod hand-off to a 7-yards deep Shady or throw a 49-yard fade.

Anthony Lynn. When it's third or fourth and 1 yard to go there only two plays to call. A QB sneak or direct hand-off to the fullback - they are the only two calls that work 70% of the time or better.. For the second week in a row Lynn calls Felton's number in that spot and the Bills get a crucial first down.

Roman would have had Tyrod hand-off to a 7-yards deep Shady or throw a 49-yard fade.

Wrong. Roman would have brought in EJ!!

Tyrod. He balled early and made enough plays to win. But definitely Shady and Lorax.

I'm a Tyrod fan man. But this guy is not getting it done in the air. Granted he is lacking above average targets. But without looking this is his third game out of 5 he has failed to throw 200 yards. It's very worrisome his athleticism aside.

That's a good stat. Still need a lot more out of Taylor. He can't keep going to sleep for halves at a time. We won, but that almost killed us.

He's not going to sleep. A good defense adjusted and TT held it together until A-Lynn figured stuff out and Taylor stuck the dagger.

All of you bumming because TT isn't Tom Brady tell me who you want to cut him for? Instead of focusing on the short comings, look at the plays made.

He's not going to sleep. A good defense adjusted and TT held it together until A-Lynn figured stuff out and Taylor stuck the dagger.

All of you bumming because TT isn't Tom Brady tell me who you want to cut him for? Instead of focusing on the short comings, look at the plays made.

Every time I've ever tried to converse with you, you say insane stuff like "who do I want him cut for?"

Do you do it on purpose? Are you incapable of having a rational conversation?

He went to sleep. We had 4/5 drives with 3 and outs. That's not good. He doesn't need to be Tom Brady to not do that.

Edited by jmc12290