ESPN Report - McCoy Injures Hand - QUESTIONABLE

BBills14

:lol: The gift that keeps on giving.

To be fair I'm still on vacation in Italy and might be pretty deep into the vino this evening. 😂🍷.

That said, the spleen is no joke (except for the TBD joke) and shouldn't be taken as one. Unless it should.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes no sense. Working out and practicing are two different things and it should not be a surprise that he tweaked a hamstring on his 2nd day on the field since August.

If he's been riding a stationary bike, he's an idiot. He needed to have been doing football workouts.

"Tweaked a hamstring" is something that lasts a couple months in speed guys and a few weeks in others. Luckily, the Bills are doing fine without him. But I don't expect anything from him if this is where he's at now.

Better believe Greggo is telling his D now you kill the hand you kill the snake - or something like that

Still worried about cheap shots rom Greggos D this game

This. Im worried about them taking a "contract" out on Tyrod and now McCoys hand. SMH. you know damn well hes gonna say that ****. Every Bills player should be made aware of this shenanigan.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

McCoy is currently ranked 10th in yards per carry against RB's with 40+ carries.

Do you think people are faulting Blount's performance because he is at 4.0 yards per carry?

No, no they aren't.

What about DeAngelo Williams filling in for Bell at 3.8 yards per carry?

Nope, he is getting high praise too.

Williams.....$2M per year......physical, 33 year old running back

Blount.....$1M per year....VERY physical running back

McCoy.....$8M-$14M per year......not physical

They are paying McCoy to be a lot more than those guys and the Bills OL is pretty good at opening up holes in the run game.

Based on the fact that street free agent MG continues to make plays it's reasonable to wonder if a lot of production is being lost with McCoy getting so many carries at such a modest clip.

They are paying McCoy to be a lot more than those guys and the Bills OL is pretty good at opening up holes in the run game.

Based on the fact that street free agent MG continues to make plays it's reasonable to wonder if a lot of production is being lost with McCoy getting so many carries at such a modest clip.

Bado

You need to give it a rest. Shady has been a BIG part of overcoming the 0-2.

I think you probably need to actually watch the games and stop looking at the boxscores

Edited by matter2003

Bado

You need to give it a rest. Shady has been a BIG part of overcoming the 0-2.

I don't make the stats up and I'm not the OC lobbying for help at RB...........the point is that MG deserves more touches.

You guys don't like Gillislee....all he does is follow the blocks, finish strong and put the ball in the end zone.....haters gonna' hate I guess.

I don't make the stats up and I'm not the OC lobbying for help at RB...........the point is that MG deserves more touches.

You guys don't like Gillislee....all he does is follow the blocks, finish strong and put the ball in the end zone.....haters gonna' hate I guess.

I LOVE MG.....your hate for Shady is blinding you

We aren't talking about contracts. We are talking about stats. Not many people would say Blount or Williams were doing a poor job but they have the "simply average" ypc you keep toting around.

Yes they are paid less, but that isn't the point we were discussing.

As for MG, he has 3, and 6 carries in the last 2 games for a YPC of 6.7 and 5.0 respectively. Hardly evidence of "deserving of more work"

I mean, I like Gillislee and everything, but you ever stop to think we have success with him every so often, because when McCoy isn't in the game, the defense tends to think we are going to throw it?

Edited by What a Tuel

With Kujo out, If Glenns ankle acts up and gets taken out of the game on Sunday, were doomed!! :lol::lol: Seriously tho. that D-line is too good to have a 3rd stringer protecting Tyrods blind side. Especially with Greg Williams "defensive" tactics :ph34r:

Yep he's been flashy and the results have been about the norm for McCoy the past 3 seasons but there is a reason that Anthony Lynn is trying to get Karlos back........and it's not for short yardage, which Karlos sucks at.

He wants more impact from his running game.

Everyone knows Karlos is only a good change of pace back. When he became the lead rusher for a few games last season, he was NOT a gamebreaker. You under value the Shady breh.

This makes no sense. Working out and practicing are two different things and it should not be a surprise that he tweaked a hamstring on his 2nd day on the field since August.

chill brehh. Im not trying to hear this chett rite now....

Dareus with hamstring 3 days into practicing

=

Dareus has not been working out

lies....lies I tell you!! You gotta be !@#$ing kidding me brehhh. dont yall even play around with this chett the guy had 4 weeks off to stretch his hammy :censored::censored:

Did anyone else catch the little eye roll from Rex when he was giving the final injury report and listing McCoy as "Questionable"?

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Watch_Final_Injury_Report/a13cb047-a8fc-46a4-9587-95c079dcb71d

About 37 seconds in

What do you think thats all about?

Edited by Marty McFly

Straw man argument here. Appreciation for Shady does not equal hate for MG.

And describing Shady as "not physical" is bizarre, and does not follow any stat.

Straw man argument here. Appreciation for Shady does not equal hate for MG.

And describing Shady as "not physical" is bizarre, and does not follow any stat.

I think everyone likes GIllislee. The amount of influence having Shady on the team and on the field has for our offense and opponents defense is huge. The guy is a gamer and everyone around the league knows it, thats why they have to gameplan around Shady. The benefit of having him on our team was obvious but the way people downplay his skill, Im starting to think some people here just dont like Shady...

If he were to leave Buff and were left wit Karlos as the starter, I bet any amount of money the Shady haters gon be like :oops:

The face I make when people let their personal opinions of Shady completely belittle what he brings to the team. EX: Idiot Reporter who wanted to cut Shady after the club fiasco, which Shady was never charged or suspended for. I forgot who that was but if I remember the name Ill never read that dummys articles ever again

not.jpg

Edited by Marty McFly

This was not our Superbowl! We have learned to set the bar so low because of of our failures for a "couple of years" that we are buying into mediocrity as fans! Granted we have had nothing to feel positive about for a long time BUT maybe this is our year!

OK I'm mostly deflecting real feelings...BUT the defense does look better and Rex is running his mouth less...so an AFC championship and Super Bowl champions seems to be obvious!

On a side note my wife just read this post and said I'm delusional! I called her a Tom Brady apologist and maybe she should move to Boston. I may have overstepped a line here where she might insist we do. I have the whole we can't live in an evil empire*** thing up my sleeve though!

Edited by sfladave

This was not our Superbowl! We have learned to set the bar so low because of of our failures for a "couple of years" that we are buying into mediocrity as fans! Granted we have had nothing to feel positive about for a long time BUT maybe this is our year!

OK I'm mostly deflecting real feelings...BUT the defense does look better and Rex is running his mouth less...so an AFC championship and Super Bowl champions seems to be obvious!

On a side note my wife just read this post and said I'm delusional! I called her a Tom Brady apologist and maybe she should move to Boston. I may have overstepped a line here where she might insist we do. I have the whole we can't live in an evil empire*** thing up my sleeve though!

deflate-gate-patriots-colts-memes-11.jpg