Trump, Rex and the NFL

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A smart coach would have realized how much of a lightening Rod Trump is and how he is disliked by the black community and made the decision to stay out of the political discussion.

So if a certain percentage of people don't like thing, we're no longer allowed to talk about thing. What a flawless idea that can only bring positive outcomes!

do you have any proof that "Trump is and how he is disliked by the black community " or is it heresay? an opinion?

"Proof" http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-gets-0-support-black-voters-ohio-pennsylvania-nbc-n609026

But feel free to trash the poll cause you don't like the results... But of course you will trash the poll cause De Nile

So if a certain percentage of people don't like thing, we're no longer allowed to talk about thing. What a flawless idea that can only bring positive outcomes!

You are free to talk about whatever you want to talk about. Just pretty dumb when you are a leader and talking may alienate a good portion of those you are leading. But **** why am I talking about common sense on these boards seeing all the nonsense that is spewed...

You are free to talk about whatever you want to talk about. Just pretty dumb when you are a leader and talking may alienate a good portion of those you are leading. But **** why am I talking about common sense on these boards seeing all the nonsense that is spewed...

Perhaps the issue is that you've never been employed. It would really explain a lot. For example, my boss is a Giants fan, and hates guns, both objectively stupid and wrong opinions, but because he is above me in the org chart, I follow his lead on issues at work, and do my best to execute his plans to the best of my ability. The fact that he holds fantastically dumb opinions on matters unrelated to the work effort is irrelevant to me, but then again, I'm an adult, and don't spend my whole life seeking safe space hugboxes where everyone agrees with me OR ELSE

edit: note also that chances are REAL GOOD that Pegs is also a Trump supporter if for no other reason than that Hillary WILL end fracking in this country, or at a minimum do everything within her power to make it unprofitable. Maybe some of the safespace players should consider that, and maybe decide they have to play for another team since the owner of the bills made his money through dirty evil fracking

Edited by dorquemada

The anonymous Bills players making comments about Rex to the media are total cowards. At least Rex has the stones to admit what he believes publicly.

Yeah, he's got stones alright, and they're in his head. Job One for Rex is to win the SB, not to get The Trumper elected, so keep your political opinions to yourself, especially when the work force required to win that SB largely despises the guy you're backing. Any idea who Belichick is going to vote for? And he's got the whitest team in the NFL. How about Zimmer? McCarthy? Carroll? Any other NFL head coach? No, just our resident buffoon.

Yeah, he's got stones alright, and they're in his head. Job One for Rex is to win the SB, not to get The Trumper elected, so keep your political opinions to yourself, especially when the work force required to win that SB largely despises the guy you're backing. Any idea who Belichick is going to vote for? And he's got the whitest team in the NFL. How about Zimmer? McCarthy? Carroll? Any other NFL head coach? No, just our resident buffoon.

I can almost see you clutching your pearls as you wrote this. I hope your fainting couch is nearby in case you are overcome by the vapors!

Perhaps the issue is that you've never been employed. It would really explain a lot. For example, my boss is a Giants fan, and hates guns, both objectively stupid and wrong opinions, but because he is above me in the org chart, I follow his lead on issues at work, and do my best to execute his plans to the best of my ability. The fact that he holds fantastically dumb opinions on matters unrelated to the work effort is irrelevant to me, but then again, I'm an adult, and don't spend my whole life seeking safe space hugboxes where everyone agrees with me OR ELSE

edit: note also that chances are REAL GOOD that Pegs is also a Trump supporter if for no other reason than that Hillary WILL end fracking in this country, or at a minimum do everything within her power to make it unprofitable. Maybe some of the safespace players should consider that, and maybe decide they have to play for another team since the owner of the bills made his money through dirty evil fracking

pretty much says it! i agree, fracking will be gone under hillary clinton.

pretty much says it! i agree, fracking will be gone under hillary clinton.

You have to admit fracking can really f##k a place. Ask folks in Oklahoma with their daily earthquakes. I'm glad Pegs made his money and saved our team but even he is diversifying.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

You have to admit fracking can really f##k a place. Ask folks in Oklahoma with their daily earthquakes. I'm glad Pegs made his money and saved our team but even he is diversifying.

The Pro's and Con's on fracking would be a much more interesting discussing for me to read through.

Pro's - without fracking the LA Bills are playing the STL Rams

I will leave the Con's to you gentleman