Week 5: Rams' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Right. I like how it sets up for us, getting them off a loss to ARZ might have had them slightly more focused. That said, no way we should be favored in this one. The Bills are +3/-3 away/home against 75% of the league right now. Rams probably have the best DL in football.

Neutralize that by rolling the pocket, throwing screens and running the ball right at them

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We struggled to score against a very vanilla looking defense today. NE's defense didn't look good at all. As exciting as it was to beat them it was troubling how we only scored one TD. Scoring next week is going to be abundantly difficult.

We struggled to score against a very vanilla looking defense today. NE's defense didn't look good at all. As exciting as it was to beat them it was troubling how we only scored one TD. Scoring next week is going to be abundantly difficult.

Vanilla defense? There's nothing "vanilla" about Matt P's and BB's defenses.

Are you kidding me? The Patriots' D has been stout this season. Give credit to the Bills for keeping them off balance with a variety of formations and plays they were not expecting.

This is the game they throw the rookie in... Sorry Keenum your time will be over soon.

Are you talking about ice cream b.c I know you can't be talking about the Pats defense... Or at least I hope for your sake you weren't.

Watching the Rams Cards game....LAR d line was swarming the entire second half. I'm very worried about that with our weak right side of the line. Only good thing we have going for us over Arizona is that Tyrod is mobile and Palmer is a statue

Watching the Rams Cards game....LAR d line was swarming the entire second half. I'm very worried about that with our weak right side of the line. Only good thing we have going for us over Arizona is that Tyrod is mobile and Palmer is a statue

The right side of the line isn't as weak as we thought it would be as Miller and Mills are much improved. The Bills are also running unbalanced line looks to keep teams guessing.

Vanilla defense? There's nothing "vanilla" about Matt P's and BB's defenses.

Are you kidding me? The Patriots' D has been stout this season. Give credit to the Bills for keeping them off balance with a variety of formations and plays they were not expecting.

Are you talking about ice cream b.c I know you can't be talking about the Pats defense... Or at least I hope for your sake you weren't.

Their defense has been good this year but it did not look good today. They barely rushed TT (he had all day on a number of plays) and the coverage played way off of our receivers. So yes, it was very vanilla today and did not play well.

Their defense has been good this year but it did not look good today. They barely rushed TT (he had all day on a number of plays) and the coverage played way off of our receivers. So yes, it was very vanilla today and did not play well.

Credit the Bills for this. ALynn did a nice job and the players executed to make them fairly ineffective.

The coast/time change worries me the most. Gurley has played like crap so far and their WR's don't overwhelm anyone. They take what they can. Britt is starting to wake up, but the rest is skat plays like what the Pats do with Edelbitch.

I think this is a low scoring game, but TT makes the difference and Carpenter thrives in the dome.

What worries me is our confidence being too high after the two wins. This is the kind of loss that happens to the Bills and they justify it by saying it's against a 3-1 team.

Tyrod's health may be in peril against the Rams. Stay healthy my son.

Im on the same page, they need to keep TT clean and have him throwing mostly short and intermediate routes. Not worth losing TT for any amount of time.

I'm more worried about the late, dirty hits. There were like 2-3 head targets today. Gregg Williams Def' so I shouldn't be surprised.

Same here.

I think this is a low scoring game, but TT makes the difference and Carpenter thrives in the dome.

When the Rams moved to LA, they left the Dome in St. Louis, it wouldn't fit on the truck. They play outside now at the LA Coliseum.

Edited by Bubba Gump

I'll admit the Rams have surprised me with these three wins -- well, two of them (Seattle and Arizona). Aside from that W1 debacle their defense has kept them in games and the offense has done just enough.

Both teams should be coming into this game with confidence; I'm too used to seeing the Bills back up a big W with a clunker, though, to make a prediction.

The coast/time change worries me the most. Gurley has played like crap so far and their WR's don't overwhelm anyone. They take what they can. Britt is starting to wake up, but the rest is skat plays like what the Pats do with Edelbitch.

What worries me is our confidence being too high after the two wins. This is the kind of loss that happens to the Bills and they justify it by saying it's against a 3-1 team.

They are playing outside. Carp scares me in a low scoring game to some degree.

I do agree with the Rams being favored. They are the same teams as the Bills playing at home.

They are playing outside. Carp scares me in a low scoring game to some degree.

I do agree with the Rams being favored. They are the same teams as the Bills playing at home.

they have been the NFC Bills in the past. However, playing at home for them is a little different. These are mostly new fans. I think they will check out early if their team goes down. They aren't as invested as some fan bases who will stick it out and give a real home field advantage. Don't forget it's a homecoming for Robert Woods, Robey-Coleman and Kevon Seymour who played their college ball in that stadium. And maybe Reggie Bush (if still on the team and active).

I hope the Bills win but won't be surprised if they lose. I do think the Rams tend to play better vs their own division than the rest of the league.

Edited by YoloinOhio