Patriots Message board is fantastic right now.

Now they are forced off their horse and get to see what life is like without an allpro qb.

Welcome to the suck.

Can't wait for Brady to retire, these fans will deserve what's coming.

All last week on Facebook my Pats fan buddies were asking they could with with a mop and bucket at QB. I guess the answer is no.

Most of them will go back to being GIANTS fans.

Or switch to the Big Papi retirement ceremony.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats* lost with their third string QB playing his second game. It's a bigger win for the Bills than it is a loss for the Pats*. The Pats* are probably ecstatic that they are 3-1 and Brady is coming back after a month off from suspension. It sucks to lose a game that you probably had a shot at winning with Jimmy G in and a game that would have been completely different with Brady in it but the circumstances are the circumstances and you lost in a decisive manner.

Overall the Pats* season is right on track and the Bills have survived a stretch of time where they could have easily been 0-4. The Bills have to focus on making some real headway with a softer part of their schedule ahead of them. The Bills with Dareus returning and Shaq Lawson's return upcoming they need to win the next 3 games before going into the next Pats* game. @Rams, Home for the 49ers, and @ Fins are all games the Bills can win and if they are a playoff game they should be able to win those 3. Even winning 2 out of 3 sets the Bills to 4-3 with the Pats* with Brady coming in. 4-4 wouldn't be the end of the world but then you are looking at back to back tough games away at Seattle and at Cincy.

Dareus will help....Shaq....who knows....he might not even make it back on the field this year.

Doubtful

Many are Red Sox fans who filled Fenway when the team had not won a World Series until recently.

Sure. I lived in Boston from 1988-1997 and could walk up to the ticket window and buy tickets to any Sox game (except when the Yankees were in town) the evening of the game. The games were rarely sold out. I also attended a good number of Pats* games during that time and the place was 50% full at best. People aren't going to pay $200 per ticket and $50 to park to watch a team that doesn't win consistently once Brady takes his Uggs and goes home.

Pat's played without Tom Brady.

Bills played without, Marcel Dareus, Sammy Watkins, Shaq Lawson, & Reggie Ragland. And the Bills played on the road.

GET OVER IT PATS!

Brady >>>>>. everyone you mentioned. They also played without Ninkovich, with a hobbled #1 corner and a hobbled inside LB in Hightower.

But the point being it wasn't the 2nd one up like all those players but rather 3rd man up with a bad hand. I am still shocked Jimmy G didn't suit up.

Sure. I lived in Boston from 1988-1997 and could walk up to the ticket window and buy tickets to any Sox game (except when the Yankees were in town) the evening of the game. The games were rarely sold out. I also attended a good number of Pats* games during that time and the place was 50% full at best. People aren't going to pay $200 per ticket and $50 to park to watch a team that doesn't win consistently once Brady takes his Uggs and goes home.

Those six tickets were bleacher bled nose seats you were buying, and well I been a Pats ticket holder since 1988 and ya it was always empty right up till KRAFT bought the team in 94 and they started selling out regularly. But if you lived up here you knew that.

Some really good quotes. My favorite so far is in response to one of their fellow fans giving credit to the Bills for beating two strong teams back to back:

"F*** em. I'm gonna go take a **** in the city's Bass Pro Shop that never was."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forums/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.10/

sound even funnier in a Boston accent :lol:

Brady >>>>>. everyone you mentioned. They also played without Ninkovich, with a hobbled #1 corner and a hobbled inside LB in Hightower.

But the point being it wasn't the 2nd one up like all those players but rather 3rd man up with a bad hand. I am still shocked Jimmy G didn't suit up.

Those six tickets were bleacher bled nose seats you were buying, and well I been a Pats ticket holder since 1988 and ya it was always empty right up till KRAFT bought the team in 94 and they started selling out regularly. But if you lived up here you knew that.

As Rex said, Tom Brady may be the best QB to ever play the game. I do like the fact that our re-match is in Buffalo. I also like the fact that the Tom Brady gravy train is far closer to the end than the beginning.

As Rex said, Tom Brady may be the best QB to ever play the game. I do like the fact that our re-match is in Buffalo. I also like the fact that the Tom Brady gravy train is far closer to the end than the beginning.

Yes it is and I am enjoying every minute on the ride. You know how bad it was to watch a 6-0 loss? I swear that year a half decent college team beat the Pats and that game was PAINFUL to watch.. I thought they might win and screw the hole thing up!

Fenway averaged between 27, 400 and 30,400 from 88 - 97 basically exceeding the AL league average all but 1 season.

Born and raised Boston fans arent band wagoners. So, you bought tickets. Pats vs Bills tickets are the cheapest and always available.

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/teams/rsoxatte.shtml

Edited by Boo Radley Boston

Yes it is and I am enjoying every minute on the ride. You know how bad it was to watch a 6-0 loss? I swear that year a half decent college team beat the Pats and that game was PAINFUL to watch.. I thought they might win and screw the hole thing up!

Sadly, I know about mediocre QB play. Brady is amazing. I also have tons of respect for Belichick. Sadly he was the DC for the Giants who beat us in Super Bowl 25 largely because of Belichick's defense. If only Jim Kelly realized that the smart move would have been to give the ball to Thurman much more than he did.

Oh well. Even without TB, you guys will have a very good team as long as Belichick is he HC.

Fenway averaged between 27, 400 and 30,400 from 88 - 97 basically exceeding the AL league average all but 1 season.

Born and raised Boston fans arent band wagoners. So, you bought tickets. Pats vs Bills tickets are the cheapest and always available.

My 14 year old went to a camp at MIT back in July for a week. He went to a Thursday night Red Sox/Twins game. Full house. He is not much of a sports fan, but he thought that the atmosphere was fantastic and has become a bit of a Red Sox fan as a result.

The average ticket for a Sox game is like $65. They have one row of $12 seats in the last row of the outfield

My 14 year old went to a camp at MIT back in July for a week. He went to a Thursday night Red Sox/Twins game. Full house. He is not much of a sports fan, but he thought that the atmosphere was fantastic and has become a bit of a Red Sox fan as a result.

Lots of Red Sox across the county who are not from NE.

Does your kid plan to go to MIT?

The average ticket for a Sox game is like $65. They have one row of $12 seats in the last row of the outfield

They still supported a team that had not won a Series since 1918.

Fans are loyal in NE.

Sadly, I know about mediocre QB play. Brady is amazing. I also have tons of respect for Belichick. Sadly he was the DC for the Giants who beat us in Super Bowl 25 largely because of Belichick's defense. If only Jim Kelly realized that the smart move would have been to give the ball to Thurman much more than he did.

Oh well. Even without TB, you guys will have a very good team as long as Belichick is he HC.

I met Jim Kelly at a Super Bowl.

Great guy and Yuuuuge. Looked like a LB.