I Like My Crow Medium Well

Peace Frog

I will gladly have my meal of crow, humble pie desert and wash it down with some sour milk. I am watching the NFL replay and damn this is sweet. I thought we'd lose but a shutout is oh so sweet.

I like the defensive adjustments and saying bye to Roman has been a revelation. Imagine a Romanless Jets and Baltimore games and we'd be singing another tune now.

This shutout I will also credit Rex. I hope this team continues to improve.

Edited by BillsRdue

I predicted the Pats winning 35-3. Man, was I wrong. I don't think I've seen the Bills more ready for a game since the AFC Championship in 1990 against Oakland. Very impressive win.

Yup 0-2 on predicting they lose, however I'm also 0-2 on predicting they'd win.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

I'm here to declare my love for Doug Whaley....

In all seriousness Rex has that D playing some damn football, cheers to the Ryan Bro's and the band of over achievers. Man is it refreshing to watch guys play who want to win. Lorax, Hughes, obvious mention to Zach Brown. Chasing down Edelman would have been pointless if the Patriots already knew we were there to win....Zach set the tone today.

Well done. I hung a canvas panting of a Buffalo yesterday which we just got and I have Patriots fans making threats to confiscate it. That must be a good thing. Heck how do I upload photos on here!

Yup 0-2 on predicting they lose, however I'm also 0-2 on predicting they'd win.

Word. When looking at that schedule before the season started, I was thinking "2-2 after the first 4 games". Except it was the complete opposite 2-2. I'll take it.

I'm a very weird person. I look at almost everything in life in a realistic fashion. I don't dream much. But i seem to always go into every game knowing we can beat our opponent. I just must be crazy and not even know it.

Any Bills fan who goes into a game predicting a 35-3 loss is just something my brain can't comprehend.

I predicted the Pats winning 35-3. Man, was I wrong. I don't think I've seen the Bills more ready for a game since the AFC Championship in 1990 against Oakland. Very impressive win.

That wasn't 51-3, or the same talent, but I fully expected a loss in a game they should have won. I still don't see the Bills better than 8-8.

Edited by DirtDart

Man I hate to be a debbie downer, but the only things I like about today's win was the varity of plays called (thank you !@#$ing lord we got our TE's involved) and what seemed to be some progress from TT in terms of progression. If Brady was playing, I don't feel we'd have won.

Honestly guys, this was a give me, and we should be happen we didn't throw it away. We stifled a 3rd string QB with limitations and we had film to look at. I'm not eating crow until we take care of business against more than 1 team that we should. We should beat the Rams, 49ers, and Fins, before our rematch with the Pats. There is no reason to lose to any of those teams the next 3 weeks. But this is the Bills we're talking about. Lets see what happens when more teams have film on games called by Lynn and start adjusting.

**side note: I'm loving Wood stepping up and putting in some good numbers.

Man I hate to be a debbie downer, but the only things I like about today's win was the varity of plays called (thank you !@#$ing lord we got our TE's involved) and what seemed to be some progress from TT in terms of progression. If Brady was playing, I don't feel we'd have won.

Honestly guys, this was a give me, and we should be happen we didn't throw it away. We stifled a 3rd string QB with limitations and we had film to look at. I'm not eating crow until we take care of business against more than 1 team that we should. We should beat the Rams, 49ers, and Fins, before our rematch with the Pats. There is no reason to lose to any of those teams the next 3 weeks. But this is the Bills we're talking about. Lets see what happens when more teams have film on games called by Lynn and start adjusting.

**side note: I'm loving Wood stepping up and putting in some good numbers.

The Rams are 3-1 with a great D and the Bills don't always show up on the West Coast. This is far from a give me. I will be there in Bills gear going nuts for our boys and I truly hope they win.

I actually had a dream last night that the Bills shut out the Patriots. No kidding. I didn't think it was prophetic or anything, I pretty much ignored it, but it started to feel a little weird toward the end of the game.

it was a solid performance and how I expected the team to play this year...tyrod played like a good NFL QB...the defense was pretty outstanding and they ran the ball fairly well...recipe for the bills success

I only wish the offense could've finished a couple of those drives and put the ball into the end zone. When your defense plays like they did the past two weeks, you don't need a lot of offense. However, the D may not always play like that.

I'll admit...the win is a little tempered by NE not having Brady in there, but I won't complain. A win is a win.