I Like My Crow Medium Well

Peace Frog

I predicted the Pats winning 35-3. Man, was I wrong. I don't think I've seen the Bills more ready for a game since the AFC Championship in 1990 against Oakland. Very impressive win.

Save me a slice. But I'm loath to get too excited till I see them win the next two

it was a solid performance and how I expected the team to play this year...tyrod played like a good NFL QB...the defense was pretty outstanding and they ran the ball fairly well...recipe for the bills success

I predicted the Pats winning 35-3. Man, was I wrong. I don't think I've seen the Bills more ready for a game since the AFC Championship in 1990 against Oakland. Very impressive win.

At your service- here you go! And if we seem this prepared every game the rest of the season, win or lose I will ask for my own serving of Ryan Bros. Crow

1240605367-eating-crow.jpg

Save me a slice. But I'm loath to get too excited till I see them win the next two

Some beers to wash the crow down my brehhs!

:beer::beer::beer:

I watched the entire game (even though I was gonna skip it, I work night shift) and would have to say my game balls go to the entire coaching staff, Tyrod Taylor, the O-line, the D-line, and lastly...Robert Woods. He had a hell of a game.