Bills at Patriots Postgame

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i

Yeah, I know, Bill is Bill. He's a complete douchebag! Coaches certainly don't have to be cartoonish like .. um.. Our Guy, but to be be so pretentious? He reminds me of Marshawn 'Beefmo'. ' I'm just doin' this so I don't don't get fined'..

Trying not to be a perennial whooped victim to him, but I can't stand him! Makes me cherish this W even more!

By New England Patriots

Game Notes and records from Patriots PR.

By Andy Hart

New England struggled at times in all three phases against Buffalo.

Patriots quarterback Jacoby Brissett addresses the media in the locker room following the Patriots 16-0 loss to the Bills on Sunday, October 2, 2016. Hear what he has to say on this edition of Toyota's Patriots Today.

By Paul Perillo

The Patriots lost for the first time this season, dropping a 16-0 decision to Buffalo.

@si_nfl

After beating the Patriots, Rex Ryan mocks Bill Belichick in his presser: "On to L.A., I guess" http://on.si.com/2dkXbIa

Cty6gy6XgAADZFK.jpg

@TBNSports

Cty6LXVWcAAJZht.jpg

Week 4: LeSean McCoy highlights (1:29)
Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy rushed for 70 yards with 6 receptions for 38 yards in their Week 4 win against the New England Patriots.

Week 4: Bills Defense highlights (1:25)
Check out highlights from the Buffalo Bills defense which held the New England Patriots to a shutout in their Week 4 victory.

Well, color me flabbergasted.

I gave the Bills no chance to win this game, no matter who played QB for the Pats.

I don't know how well the Bills will finish the season, but I give them major credit for beating the Pats in NE with as many players missing as the Bills have.

I acknowledge that Tyrod Taylor had his best game this year - all with a lot of injuries to the receiving Corp. Robert Woods and Clay stepped up big. I was also impressed (very much) with McCoy and Walter Powell.

Not to take away from this win, or anything, but I started to get the impression that the Pats* were playing this game to preserve their stars for Brady's* return. Edelman was targeted how many times, six? Gronk, I think, two. Hogan twice. And little to no urgency late in the game.

Not to take away from this win, or anything, but I started to get the impression that the Pats* were playing this game to preserve their stars for Brady's* return. Edelman was targeted how many times, six? Gronk, I think, two. Hogan twice. And little to no urgency late in the game.

The p*ts were beaten into submission. By the middle of the 4th quarter they were definitely protecting guys. This wasn't just a win, it was an asskicking.

Well, color me flabbergasted.

I gave the Bills no chance to win this game, no matter who played QB for the Pats.

I don't know how well the Bills will finish the season, but I give them major credit for beating the Pats in NE with as many players missing as the Bills have.

I acknowledge that Tyrod Taylor had his best game this year - all with a lot of injuries to the receiving Corp. Robert Woods and Clay stepped up big. I was also impressed (very much) with McCoy and Walter Powell.

Also, O'Leary. Had those two great catches, and great blocking. And, MAN, Woods is one Hell-of-a blocker!

The p*ts were beaten into submission. By the middle of the 4th quarter they were definitely protecting guys. This wasn't just a win, it was an asskicking.

Yes! Yes it was!

And multiple Pats* still got hurt at the end. We never let up on the physicality