Bills at Patriots Postgame

All that needs to be said about yesterday's game...

billsmash.0.0.gif

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :beer: :beer:

Nice. Also I'd add the last play of the game. The RB looks like he is doing a walkthrough when running the ball and just wants it to be over. Can see it on NFL game recap. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016100205/2016/REG4/bills@patriots#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000713715&tab=recap

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked they could even snap this picture. Real time, that handshake lasted for like a nanosecond, and the Hoodie's lips never moved a millimeter.

All that needs to be said about yesterday's game...

billsmash.0.0.gif

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :beer: :beer:

You never see the Hoodie show any emotion. This is when I knew we got under his skin. It's gonna be even sweeter when we break Marcia in half at the Cap.

When you see the hoodie*** throw his I pad at the bench. You know things aren't going as planned.

My second favorite play of the game :thumbsup:

@cover1eturner

Taylor's passing chart vs. Patriots per PFF. Were the middle of the field issues coaching or player? #Billsfanatics

Ct2UeILWYAIsZs7.jpg

I guess time will tell, but yesterday indeed looked very promising.

@YardsPerPass

Just in case you had any doubt about that 1st Pats pass play being OPI/Holding

Ct2MBtmWAAADGg3.jpg

I thought the Patriots WR were mugging the Bills DB all over the field yesterday. Last I looked, WR are not allowed to grab double fistfuls of jersey and throw defensive players to the ground before the ball gets there - did the rules change? The zebras let them get away with it when it didn't seem to affect the outcome of the play, so it's nice they did get slapped for it when it mattered.