Gameballs at Foxboro

Zach was great but that seems so obvious for everyone. I will give a game ball to Shady for putting his head down and dancing less than he has in the past. He fell forward over a defender multiple times. Well done.

I like Shady and think he's super talented but today he almost got his QB killed when he whiffed badly on a blitz pick-up. It looked like a bad effort on his part instead of bad technique.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Shady and think he's super talented but today he almost got his QB killed when he whiffed badly on a blitz pick-up. It looked like a bad effort on his part instead of bad technique.

That was terrible. But I thought it was totally bad technique. He lowered his head and lunged, which is why he whiffed and the defender just sidestepped him easily.

That was terrible. But I thought it was totally bad technique. He lowered his head and lunged, which is why he whiffed and the defender just sidestepped him easily.

It looked like he missed his read to me. He overran the blitzer, almost like he was going to run a release and then saw the blitzer and tried to get a piece of him.

It wasn't a good look either way.

Saw him knock a defender backwards on multiple occasions today and that stood out as something new.

Yeah he did that, too. This was the Shady I was expecting. He really wasn't all that healthy last year. And he has to be used to take advantage of what he does really well. But making guys miss is what he does really well.

Yeah he did that, too. This was the Shady I was expecting. He really wasn't all that healthy last year. And he has to be used to take advantage of what he does really well. But making guys miss is what he does really well.

He's had a great first quarter. Needs to keep building on it for sure, but it was nice to see that even though the p*ts tried to take him away he was still able make a huge impact on the outcome today. It was one of his better games as a pro, even though numbers wise it wasn't anything close to one of his top games.

yeah West Coast trips are never easy no matter how bad the opponent is...they might not be very good at QB but they have a nasty D

And this opponent is leading the NFC West with a 3-1 record and just knocked off the Cardinals on the road!

Zach Brown for being all over the field not just making tackles but making game altering plays

A. lynn for having a fantastic game plan in anticipating what N.E would try to take away and then going after what they didn't expect we'd do.

Tryod for throwing the ball often and efficient while doing so

Hughes for being the disruptive force we've come to expect from him

Woods For stepping up to the plate and finding a way to beat his man consistently and making various key third down catches

A. Williams For having excellent coverage and making key pass defenses throughout the game.

Rex Ryan For finally having a game where he can say he out coached B.B