Great win for the Bills

PatsFanNH

I almost feel sorry for Cleveland. You imagine how ugly that scores going to be.. The Pats D going to get run hard for their sloppy play and wel we will have a major upgrade at QB.. Score could be 40-0 at half.

Go Sox....Boston is straight up invading Cleveland this week!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, I'm not that excited about him.

He's alright.

Interesting... which do you think is more likely to happen, Woods gets to 60 receptions on the year (which he has already done once in his career 2 seasons ago), having 18 already and 7 today as his first game as official #1... or Sammy really is a HOF, per your handle?

Read as mostly just a joke, not a shot on Sammy.

Good win, took care of business against a wounded opponent on the road. Defense did a great job. A Lynn called a good game , mixing things up and moving the pocket at times. I'd say Tyrod gets a B here. He missed Clay dragging across field uncovered deep in NE territory throwing incomplete on outside instead. Clay had a sure first down and maybe a TD. Taylor should have gotten another TD or even two if he was better and they'll need points against a better QB. Good team win though overall, just still not sold on Taylor as a top QB. Lots of season left for him to prove it though.

I mean we did score 16 points and he got fired after scoring 37!

But the Bills are moving the chains more and keeping the defense fresh. But you aren't going to win Aton of games with 1 td. We need to be better in the red zone. That game should have been a blow out.

I disagree, though. I think the offense has felt better, even if they didn't hit the 2 bombs that they did in that 37 point game. Stats might not back me up, but I feel like we have better pace, we seen effective on 3rd downs and especially 2nd or 3rd and short, and less 3 and outs. That's a Belichek defense, you can't ding the offense for not running up the score on them.

Interesting... which do you think is more likely to happen, Woods gets to 60 receptions on the year (which he has already done once in his career 2 seasons ago), having 18 already and 7 today as his first game as official #1... or Sammy really is a HOF, per your handle?

Read as mostly just a joke, not a shot on Sammy.

"HoF Watkins" is just kind of a joke. I don't expect him to be a Hall of Famer, but it would be great (of course).

Woods might get 60, and have a good year, but regardless, I would rather the Bills had a better Number 2 receiver, and I won't be losing sleep if Woods leaves.

Good win, took care of business against a wounded opponent on the road. Defense did a great job. A Lynn called a good game , mixing things up and moving the pocket at times. I'd say Tyrod gets a B here. He missed Clay dragging across field uncovered deep in NE territory throwing incomplete on outside instead. Clay had a sure first down and maybe a TD. Taylor should have gotten another TD or even two if he was better and they'll need points against a better QB. Good team win though overall, just still not sold on Taylor as a top QB. Lots of season left for him to prove it though.

I would argue that WE were the wounded opponent.

I would argue that WE were the wounded opponent.

Lol facing an injured 3rd string QB is what he probably meant, also a limited Gronk. But sheesh was a good win by the Bills that O GAME PLAN CAUGHT THE PATS FLAT FOOTED in the first half.

the best! And it hasn't sunk in for him yet. He got shut out in his house for the first time ever. By the Bills!!!

That will kick in sometime tonght for that douche. Loved it when he threw his I pad (?) at the bench.

The emperor will unleash his rath on Alderon... I mean the Browns lmao

Lol facing an injured 3rd string QB is what he probably meant, also a limited Gronk. But sheesh was a good win by the Bills that O GAME PLAN CAUGHT THE PATS FLAT FOOTED in the first half.

The emperor will unleash his rath on Alderon... I mean the Browns lmao

So on a serious note, why is Gronk playing? He looks like a shell of his former self. He's not helping them in any way right now.

Come on. This is dumb. They didn't have arguably the best player in the NFL, their backup qb, and had to play a rookie qb with an injuries thumb. Also, Gronk is a shell of himself.

It's always awesome to beat the Pats but let's not be Richards after the win.

From what I saw today they had the level of competence at QB that we became accustomed to since Flutie started his decline. I'll enjoy this one. I'd like to act like I've "been there before" with respect to beating the patriots in a meaningful game in Foxboro, but ... It's been awhile.

Just an old-fashioned beat down by the Bills, the likes of which we have not seen in a long time around here. The Bills out-muscled and out-hustled the Cheats for the full 60 minutes. The Cheats will be back and looking to do the same to the Bills at the Cap in four weeks. That is going to be one helluva game.

No clue really. Unless it's to shake the rust of before Brady comes back.

I haven't paid much attention to his injury. Is it one that could hamper him all year long? I get injuries but he doesn't seem like he's even 60% healthy the way he's moving out there

I haven't paid much attention to his injury. Is it one that could hamper him all year long? I get injuries but he doesn't seem like he's even 60% healthy the way he's moving out there

It's a hammy, those can be a brutal injury. But Bennett looks good.

My buddy who is a Pats fan (a real one, no bandwagon) texted me in the first half to say he thought our offense looked like the k-gun today and Shady like Thurman Thomas.

It looked good today, but it was unorthodox in the first half which inthinkncaught the Pats off guard.. (IMO)