Great win for the Bills

PatsFanNH

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you quoted the wrong post, as I was commenting there on the fact it's the first time the Pats were shut out at the Razor ever. Saying that it isn't shocking because it's rare that Brady is ever shut down... Not sure how that's an excuse, was more an observation lol.

Now they had plenty of time to prepare and that first half on defense worried more than the O play. To many missed tackles and just sloppy play.

Too many missed tackles showed that their heads weren't in the game. NE is a very detailed oriented team, but with this fault, I'm guessing they thought

the Bills were very beatable and so they took them lightly. GoBills! (and PFNH, thanks for the earlier compliments)

I think he was poking fun at that thread last week about the AZ game costing the Bills.

That's my take, too.

Too many missed tackles showed that their heads weren't in the game. NE is a very detailed oriented team, but with this fault, I'm guessing they thought

the Bills were very beatable and so they took them lightly. GoBills! (and PFNH, thanks for the earlier compliments)

That's my take, too.

I think the bad tackling what drove BB to break that tablet. He hates poor form and play like that. That D in for a nasty week of practice. The emperor is not pleased.

I don't think he was shocked by the O, I think his game plan keep it low scoring and try to eek a win out with good D play. D didn't play great or even good.

I think the bad tackling what drove BB to break that tablet. He hates poor form and play like that. That D in for a nasty week of practice. The emperor is not pleased.

I don't think he was shocked by the O, I think his game plan keep it low scoring and try to eek a win out with good D play. D didn't play great or even good.

The Emporer will be in a sour mood It's from the Emporer that the team has been so detailed oriented for so many years.