Great win for the Bills

PatsFanNH

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First shut out at HOME ever at the razor. (Not shocked not to offer that Brady gets shut down)

Sorry excuse. You had ten days to prepare and couldn't get a single point. Boston gloated when they won without, and they will surely make excuses when they lost.

We didn't have our best player on offense 14 or defense 99!

Great win today. Would have been more satisfying if Brady was playing, but getting a shutout win in Foxboro is still awesome!

Taylor looked much better today. He had a few errant throws, but overall he looked much better. His spin moves and be able to get out of trouble and make completions were huge today. Looks like with Rex resting the starters in preseason caused a slow to the offense.

Sorry excuse. You had ten days to prepare and couldn't get a single point. Boston gloated when they won without, and they will surely make excuses when they lost.

that pats fan is cool tho, totally not gloaty dont give him the business! :oops:

I think you quoted the wrong post, as I was commenting there on the fact it's the first time the Pats were shut out at the Razor ever. Saying that it isn't shocking because it's rare that Brady is ever shut down... Not sure how that's an excuse, was more an observation lol.

Now they had plenty of time to prepare and that first half on defense worried more than the O play. To many missed tackles and just sloppy play.

I think you quoted the wrong post, as I was commenting there on the fact it's the first time the Pats were shut out at the Razor ever. Saying that it isn't shocking because it's rare that Brady is ever shut down... Not sure how that's an excuse, was more an observation lol.

Now they had plenty of time to prepare and that first half on defense worried more than the O play. To many missed tackles and just sloppy play.

It's all good man. It was fun jabbing with you this week. Have fun vs Cleveland.

It's all good man. It was fun jabbing with you this week. Have fun vs Cleveland.

I almost feel sorry for Cleveland. You imagine how ugly that scores going to be.. The Pats D going to get run hard for their sloppy play and wel we will have a major upgrade at QB.. Score could be 40-0 at half.