Bills and Pats Engage in a Pre-Game Scuffle; No Pats Fined

This pre-game scuffle sounds good!

Let's it carries over into the game.

Too much buddy-buddy in pro sports these days.

Actually it sounds to me like a deliberate ploy on the part of a Patriots 2nd or 3rd string WR to provoke and enrage potentially undisciplined Bills DB to see if they can incite some penalties. If Mitchell got thrown out of the game, no big deal to the Pats.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking it's the exact look the Patriots want him to have. No Patriots player would behave like that without instructions or he'd be out on his ass and he knows it.

@mikegarafolo

Saw the vid of scuffle. Bills S Robert Blanton didn't like Brisset and Mitchell jogging on their side of the field. That's what started it.

@profootballdoc

Pregame incidents should never happen. #NEvsBUF

Referees on field early & each team on their side of 50.

Whoever crosses is at fault.

yep. scripted

haha. Michigan liked to do that too vs OSU when they played in AA. Never worked out well for them.

@mikegarafolo

Saw the vid of scuffle. Bills S Robert Blanton didn't like Brisset and Mitchell jogging on their side of the field. That's what started it.

@profootballdoc

Pregame incidents should never happen. #NEvsBUF

Referees on field early & each team on their side of 50.

Whoever crosses is at fault.

Two rookies not understanding "the code"?

I'm thinking it's the exact look the Patriots want him to have. No Patriots player would behave like that without instructions or he'd be out on his ass and he knows it.

He was sticking up for his quarterback. The Bills started it.

I think it's a good thing. We're an emotional team and maybe we can bring them down to our level.

Edit oh just saw Yolos post.

Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

He was sticking up for his quarterback. The Bills started it.

I think it's a good thing. We're an emotional team and maybe we can bring them down to our level.

no. Pats started it by crossing to Bills side of field. Should never happen. If it does, they are at fault.

First off, does that girl like fat, older, ugly dudes? Because I might know a guy.

Also, Aaron Williams better not blow up on the field last time, where he had to get benched. This only plays to the Patriots strengths

Only on our board would some smuck without even being there auto say its our fault

Only on a Bills board would a long time poster resort to name calling for something as minor as a poster having a different opinion than themselves?