Bills Awarded WR Justin Hunter from Waivers

26CornerBlitz

Again, he hasn't done this for a team since early 2015. I think Goodwin has shown more of an ability lately to stretch the field

I am just not impressed at all with Goodwin.....he wont make a play for his qb.....

Harvin is more versitile....you can bring him out of the backfield and on end arounds as well

Truth be told.....I friggen miss Salas

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just not impressed at all with Goodwin.....he wont make a play for his qb.....

Harvin is more versitile....you can bring him out of the backfield and on end arounds as well

I guess we have totally different ideas on how to build a receiving corp.

To me, there is no long term potential to having Harvin. So since I believe you can get the same production out of other guys who have the potential to continue to develop (specifically Hunter more than Goodwin) I see no reason to keep Harvin around.

More of the issue at hand is Tyrod deciding to trust his receivers and push the ball downfield like he did today with Sammy.

Starting to think Pryor might leave (earlier in the year he seemed to want to stay with Hue). Body language and recent calling out of the team suggest otherwise.

I would be all over Pryor in the offseason sky is limit for this kid still learning the position.

Can easily get the space to get this deal done

Cap space is one issue. Not throwing to him when signed is another.

(I think that's what he was going for, and it jumps out at me. We're already paying Clay to be ignored.)

Didn't Whaley sign Hunter?

Your argument in confusing. This isn't a basketball team

After about 4 years of tiny receivers and a lot of people begging him to get someone with size

Yes as a matter of fact you do build a receiving core like a basketball team as per Bill Polian and others. Big guy, power guy, fast point guard

Cap space is one issue. Not throwing to him when signed is another.

(I think that's what he was going for, and it jumps out at me. We're already paying Clay to be ignored.)

He wouldn't sign with a team that can't throw the ball. There's roughly a zero chance a high end WR signs with the Bills as a FA with the passing attack we currently have.

He wouldn't sign with a team that can't throw the ball. There's roughly a zero chance a high end WR signs with the Bills as a FA with the passing attack we currently have.

They all look at the $$$$$ number, then find a way to justify any decision. But a guy looking to the next contract may be more discriminating.

Harvin was lost in the one game he played this year. He couldn't line up correctly or even pretend to run the correct route.

This week he called in sick.

You're seeing what you want to see, not reality.

Harvin was lost in the one game he played this year. He couldn't line up correctly or even pretend to run the correct route.

This week he called in sick.

You're seeing what you want to see, not reality.

He also had just 1 week of practice with the Bills before that game. At worst he's a decoy that teams can't ignore.