Theory: Belichick will start Edelman to humiliate Rex

Marshmallow

It would be the ultimate f-u Rex, I own you, kiss my rings. Sitting at 3-0, with Brady coming back next week, would Belichick go out of his way to humiliate Rex?

Why. He owns him. Knows it. Has a fist full of rings and a thumb for 'the one I got as assistant coach'

He probably feels sorry for him.

It would be the ultimate f-u Rex, I own you, kiss my rings. Sitting at 3-0, with Brady coming back next week, would Belichick go out of his way to humiliate Rex?

Nah. the hoodie*** always has his eye on the big prize. The Bills still don't realize yet there are more than 16 games in any given season, if you play well.

The hoodie*** certainly will run up points if given the chance. but IMO has no malice against rex. There is too much at stake and zero reason to humilate the Bills. They usually do it too themselves and don't need to be prompted. If the same defense shows up that played in the Cards game. the hoodie*** will have his hands full with his QB's they are far from invinsible.

Theory: You and your friend Mr. Smirnoff had a big party last night and into early this morning. Again.

Edited by Fadingpain

The first problem with your theory is that BB doesn't have to 'go out of his way' to humiliate Rex. It just happens as a normal course of business, as BB is an order of magnitude better football coach than Rex is. That's not to say...that BB might not have a trick play or two up his sleeve that catch the Bills completely flat footed on D. Or maybe as simple as, Rex puts in his 10 DB 1 DL package, so BB goes to the power run. When Rex inevitably overracts to that and goes 10 DL 1 DB, BB goes to the air. This game has the potential to get ugly. The Bills can win, but probably wont because winning starts at the top and the Bills dont match up well there.