Rex Crashes Edelman's Conference Call

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty funny actually and just shows no matter what you will ask you will always get these canned responses from players

I liked Rex's comments in the article...Just being Rex. We may not like Rex, but at least he's consistent and occasionally entertaining. He might have the same record as Jauron, but at least it will be more entertaining along the way!

For a team that's 1 - 2, to take time away from preparing for the next game, which is a pretty important game at that, yes this is quite a hot take.

put me in the camp that ryan will be out of coaching sooner than later.

That Said,it is funny and a wednesday media call day. I don't find anything wrong with what Rex did today. It's funny. it's a GAME. And I am pretty sure by league rules he has to.do some press for sunday. No harm No foul.

But On the sidelines on Sunday? he is fair game. one game win streak and all.

For a team that's 1 - 2, to take time away from preparing for the next game, which is a pretty important game at that, yes this is quite a hot take.

What are you guys even talking about, your comment and others are so ridiculous. He HAD to be there for HIS OWN press conference. He didn't take time out of prepping for a game to go prank Edelman, he got their for his interview as they were ending Edelmans and made a quick joke. He stumbled on this and had a quick second of fun with it, there was no prepping for this...there was no lost time prepping for NE for this. Geezus, hate him all you want, but come back to realm of reality already instead of fabricating false truths to somehow manufacture more hate for him.

Rex can come out and say "Great weather today" and you would shred it apart and make some conspiracy of how its now gonna derail our next game. Its unbelievable around here.

What are you guys even talking about, your comment and others are so ridiculous. He HAD to be there for HIS OWN press conference. He didn't take time out of prepping for a game to go prank Edelman, he got their for his interview as they were ending Edelmans and made a quick joke. He stumbled on this and had a quick second of fun with it, there was no prepping for this...there was no lost time prepping for NE for this. Geezus, hate him all you want, but come back to realm of reality already instead of fabricating false truths to somehow manufacture more hate for him.

Rex can come out and say "Great weather today" and you would shred it apart and make some conspiracy of how its now gonna derail our next game. Its unbelievable around here.

The real victims here are fans that have actual gripes with Rex. This level of hate discredits them all, IMO.