Rex Crashes Edelman's Conference Call

My mistake. Normally when the heat maps come up, it's smothered in snark! :beer:

Those Raiders, who went to that game 2-12:

Had 125% of their season average for total yards, 191% of rushing yards and 101% of passing yards and 172% of points.

Those numbers are relative to their average over their 15 non-Bills games.

Ouch - it was the running game in that one that just destroyed us. Really is the best way to beat a wide 9 too - hammer them in the running game so the rusher's have to play more plays - and second guess things. I feel like any types of misdirection plays are tough to diagnose in a wide 9. Just looking at the numbers - we only had 1 sack in that game.

Edited by dneveu

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch - it was the running game in that one that just destroyed us. Really is the best way to beat a wide 9 too - hammer them in the running game so the rusher's have to play more plays. Just looking at the numbers - we only had 1 sack in that game.

Also WE ran the ball 13 times for 13 yards. :sick:

For a team that's 1 - 2, to take time away from preparing for the next game, which is a pretty important game at that, yes this is quite a hot take.

Quit being dumb. Rex was in the room for his own conference, and he would have been waiting around to start his anyway. Read the article. Not to mention you just wasted 30 seconds typing this when you could have built a vast fortune by doing something! What a scrub at life!

As Patriots receiver Julian Edelman wrapped up a conference call with Buffalo reporters, Ryan -- who just entered the room for his news conference -- leaned over into the speakerphone and asked Edelman a question.

You have 11,022 posts on this board and you never have read anyone argue Rex is a bad HC because Rex's team was worse last year than the year before?!?

Hmmm.

In fairness, about 11,000 of my posts are about hot English teachers.

So Rex poses as a reporter to con Edelman in to giving out information out of the Pats concerning their starting lineup and offensive game-plan Sunday?

And people think this sort of cheating is funny?

Is Edelman dumb enough to give away the game plan during a press conference call?

Quit being dumb. Rex was in the room for his own conference, and he would have been waiting around to start his anyway. Read the article. Not to mention you just wasted 30 seconds typing this when you could have built a vast fortune by doing something! What a scrub at life!

As Patriots receiver Julian Edelman wrapped up a conference call with Buffalo reporters, Ryan -- who just entered the room for his news conference -- leaned over into the speakerphone and asked Edelman a question.

This is similar to how so many were (or pretended to be) upset when Jerry Hughes took an Uber (after the first bus but before the second bus).

People like to be upset . . . .

In fairness, about 11,000 of my posts are about hot English teachers.

I can fully appreciate that.

After going to my high school age son's open house the other day, I was left to wonder where were some of these teachers when I was going to school . . . .

This is similar to how so many were (or pretended to be) upset when Jerry Hughes took an Uber (after the first bus but before the second bus).

People like to be upset . . . .

I can fully appreciate that.

After going to my high school age son's open house the other day, I was left to wonder where were some of these teachers when I was going to school . . . .

My son is 13. Since I've been going to parent-teacher conferences and open houses, I've never wanted a time machine more - because i would go back in time and become a teacher without a doubt. I would put the yes/no ratio at 70/30 and that's being conservative. I think I can remember 3 or 4 hot teachers from when I went to school.

My son is 13. Since I've been going to parent-teacher conferences and open houses, I've never wanted a time machine more - because i would go back in time and become a teacher without a doubt. I would put the yes/no ratio at 70/30 and that's being conservative. I think I can remember 3 or 4 hot teachers from when I went to school.

Yep.

I have an 8 year old and a 14 year old. When I was younger, I did not give going into teaching any thought whatsoever - even though I have relatives who are teachers.

If I had it to do all over, I would have given it much more serious thought as I see my relatives enjoy their summer vacations and others retire at a fairly young age with a pension and full medical.

Most importantly, I cannot think of a more productive, rewarding, and important job than being a teacher.

Edited by Peter

Yep.

I have an 8 year old and a 14 year old. When I was younger, I did not give going into teaching any thought whatsoever - even though I have relatives who are teachers.

If I had it to do all over, I would have given it much more serious thought as I see my relatives enjoy their summer vacations and others retire at a fairly young age with a pension and full medical.

Most importantly, I cannot think of a more productive, rewarding, and important job than being a teacher.

Agree with all of this 100%.