Monday Night Football

CommonCents

Go Falcons? Not so fast. I have a fantasy dilemma for tonight's game. I'm down by four and have Julio Jones, the guy I'm playing has Matt Ryan. Michael Thomas is on the wire.....what is the odds on move to make? Stay with the stud and try and nickel and dime his QB or ride with the long shot that won't reward Ryan? Also Julio is banged up, hard to know how much that will matter though as he had been questionable for the majority of his career.

Where are the smart people tonight!? Please help I'm 1-1 and my RB situation is bleeeeek because of injuries.

Go Falcons? Not so fast. I have a fantasy dilemma for tonight's game. I'm down by four and have Julio Jones, the guy I'm playing has Matt Ryan. Michael Thomas is on the wire.....what is the odds on move to make? Stay with the stud and try and nickel and dime his QB or ride with the long shot that won't reward Ryan? Also Julio is banged up, hard to know how much that will matter though as he had been questionable for the majority of his career.

Where are the smart people tonight!? Please help I'm 1-1 and my RB situation is bleeeeek because of injuries.

No way. Stick with Julio. He has a better shot at beating the points of Matt Ryan. It will be worse for rooting for it, but looking at it objectively Julio Jones has a better chance at getting 25 points than Michael Thomas regardless of Matt Ryans 20 points.

That said, I need Brees to get 46 points tonight :lol: Come on 6 tds and 300 passing yards!

Edited by What a Tuel

No way. Stick with Julio. He has a better shot at beating the points of Matt Ryan. It will be worse for rooting for it, but looking at it objectively Julio Jones has a better chance at getting 25 points than Michael Thomas regardless of Matt Ryans 20 points.

That said, I need Brees to get 46 points tonight :lol: Come on 6 tds and 300 passing yards!

Lol. Well the kid I'm playing dropped Brees for Ryan, I picked up Brees but didn't play him because I was sauced yesterday and put Luck in. I also started Kenyon Drake over Tevin Coleman so I fully deserve this mess in in.

Are they still blaming Rob Ryan for the defense in New Orleans?....they are absolutely terrible.

Its the lasting effect he has! Just look at the irreparable damage! :lol:

Lol. Well the kid I'm playing dropped Brees for Ryan, I picked up Brees but didn't play him because I was sauced yesterday and put Luck in. I also started Kenyon Drake over Tevin Coleman so I fully deserve this mess in in.

Welp I'm sorry if I botched this at all for you! Julio Jones has 2 points.

So, how's it all turn out?

Gruden - "And Jarius Byrd, in the middle of the field, is a liability for New Orleans."

He's been well worth that huge contract.

It's funny how that pleases me, yet I root for other players who move on. Why is that? Oh yeah. The agent.