Rex is an idiot

DC Bills Fan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex Ryan, the Donald Trump of the NFL. Deeply stupid, reckless and supported by millions of like-minded fans.

If these 'Stupid' people managed to make it to the very top of their respective professions, what does it say about all of us??

I actually agree with the comparison of Rex to Trump, but more so as they both can garner massive media attention out of thin air.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

This is nothing new for Rex Ryan! Things went his way for this game and now the Bills are unstoppable as is his ego!

It would be nice if he would just keep things low-keyed like he did before the Cards game. Now he is gonna fire up the Patriots players and fans.

I'm not a fan of Rex and don't think much of him as a HC. When he was hired I thought that not only was he a bad hire but he was a perplexing hire. But in this instance I don't understand the raucous over an aside comment he made. If people want to be hypercritical of mouthy Rex there are plenty of things to critique. This was simply an innocuous comment made right after a needed win.

As others have stated, in the pro ranks the effect of bulletin material (which in this case doesn't rise to that level) is zilch. One of problems I have with Rex is that he relishes having the spotlight on him through his inane commentary. When he loses, which is more often than when he wins, those comments make him look even more silly.

The Rex that was hired is the Rex that we got. He's not a quiet man and never will be.

Well said John. I just want for 24 hours to enjoy this win. When I was at the gym early this morning, I have the ticket so I watched the hour replay on my I-Pad on the eliptical. It was so fun.

Gilmore keeps delivering those kind of games which I doubt because he was all world yesterday, and he'll have no problem with $14.5 mil / yr and a good amt guaranteed.

As a coach, or a promoter of a sport; It is your job as the coach, or the promoter to get inside the heads of the competitors that you are about to compete against. Bill Bellichek does it quietly. I can accept that. Rex Ryan and is his alter ego do it with a little more grand standing. And I can accept that as well. Bulletin board material or not, at least he's saying something, instead of just kissing everybody's ass.

'Lou'

Well said John. I just want for 24 hours to enjoy this win. When I was at the gym early this morning, I have the ticket so I watched the hour replay on my I-Pad on the eliptical. It was so fun.

Gilmore keeps delivering those kind of games which I doubt because he was all world yesterday, and he'll have no problem with $14.5 mil / yr and a good amt guaranteed.

There were plenty of good play by the units on offense and defense that made the difference in this game. I thought the defensive backfield as a unit rose to the occasion. Their coverage was generally good but what stood out was the defensive backs were contesting and attacking the ball when it was up for grabs, something they didn't do well with the taller Jet receivers. Gilmore was the best of the backs but as a unit they played very well.

The difference in this game compared to the prior two games is that the backs, most notably McCoy and also Gillensee, were decisively running north and south instead of dancing around and bouncing outside.

The main cautionary tale I had was that I was very disappointed in Tyrod's passing. He didn't pass much in the middle of the field where there were open receivers. He is never going to be a prolific passer, which I'm okay with, but unless he can use the whole field he will be inadequate.

As a coach, or a promoter of a sport; It is your job as the coach, or the promoter to get inside the heads of the competitors that you are about to compete against. Bill Bellichek does it quietly. I can accept that. Rex Ryan and is his alter ego do it with a little more grand standing. And I can accept that as well. Bulletin board material or not, at least he's saying something, instead of just kissing everybody's ass.

'Lou'

Rex Ryan is incapable of getting in any coaches' head because no one pays attention to this blustering character. He is a tiresome act that no one pays attention to. The substantive issue isn't how he affects other teams-- it is how he coaches his own team. Every thing else is simply bullshiiit!

Isn't going after the QB a big part of the game plan? What tape of Edelman is going to study - the single HB option pass or the history of Kent State plays?

There's zero wrong with Rex's statement. Pats* haven't announced a QB yet, and Rex said that no matter who's QB, the plan is to go after him.

this quote is totally being taken out of context. After he mentioned grogan, he threw in belichick. Then he chuckles and adds, if it is Belichick we're coming after him. I laughed at it myself.

Lighten up Francis... I took it as, it doesnt matter who the QB is, we are coming after them. NEWSFLASH - REX RYAN DOES NOT ANSWER QUESTION CONSERVATIVELY AT PRESS CONFERENCE

That was exactly what i thought he meant.

Actually that is exactly what he meant.

his retorts for what he consider stupid questions , to me are Rex funny. Some people thing South Park is funny. I don't.

Rex cracks me up.

to each their own.

But its all just in fun

Forget that gameplanning stuff, they'll just show up at Foxboro and wing it. :rolleyes:

and when you say wing it, you mean with Blue Cheese i hope ?

this quote is totally being taken out of context. After he mentioned grogan, he threw in belichick. Then he chuckles and adds, if it is Belichick we're coming after him. I laughed at it myself.

so did I.

I think some folks either have not been watching his schtick the last two years or just want to punt him anytime he speaks

That was exactly what i thought he meant.

Actually that is exactly what he meant.

his retorts for what he consider stupid questions , to me are Rex funny. Some people thing South Park is funny. I don't.

Rex cracks me up.

to each their own.

But its all just in fun

and when you say wing it, you mean with Blue Cheese i hope ?

No way man.....Ranch! :lol: J/K

I may be mistaken John C. But I'm thinking, Rex Ryan might already be inside your head.

And he's re-arranging some of the furniture up there too.

On a curious note; What do you see in Ryan, that you truly dislike about yourself ?

'Lou'

I would like some creepy themed music here Lou

No way man.....Ranch! :lol: J/K

aaarggghh !

Ranch. All in.

evil , just evil words Might s well bake em boneless. And you call yourself a r00tabaga ?!

The Bellichick impression is hilarious. Can't wait for Sunday!!!!

Did anyone watch his sincere comments on BB? He said he is probably the best of all time.

Edited by 3rdand12

From ESPN:

"I can sit back and say I don't care who plays quarterback, because [Tom] Brady ain't," Ryan said Sunday. "I don't care who plays quarterback. Steve Grogan can play quarterback. If [bill] Belichick's playing quarterback, we're coming after him, I promise you that."

Based on his body of work, I think that Rex would be smarter to sit back and enjoy a victory instead of making stupid pronouncements. Can't someone shut this clown up?

They won't touch the QB. Belicheat will dissolve our pass rush.