The Bills Won Today because You....

Haven't seen this thread yet....

The Bills won today because I slept off a wicked hangover until 11. Ordered tacos from Blasdell Pizza (which were surprisingly good), bought two oil cans of Miller Lite (I don't know why) and watched the game by myself.

Oh, and I also turned a little girl away who was trying to sell candy bars because she wouldn't accept AMEX (felt terrible).

You?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran 20 minutes late and had to start it by watching TiVo. Each time I caught up to live TV, they would play poorly. So, I took breaks and tried to watch most of it slightly tape-delayed. This then caused them to win.

It was a bit of a pain, but I did it for all of you, and knew I would be showered with accolades and praise,as well as treasure in heaven.

Decided not to drink last night but changed my mind a drank a bit. Slept in a Bills shirt and was gonna change it this morning but decided not to. Drank a little more and didn't believe until final Bills possesion in 4th Q.

Edited by Terrakon

Decided not to drink last night but changed my mind a drank a bit. Slept in a Bills shirt and was gonna change it this morning but decided not to. Drank a little more and didn't believe until final Bills possesion in 4th Q.

The guy sitting next to me and I were still nervous and telling people it's not over yet with 1:20 to play. I was afraid if Zona got within 7, then Walt would put his flag to heavy use calling bogus penalties against us and we would be doomed.

Did not sit in front of the TV the whole game.

I listened on the radio--I only went to the telly to see replays of interest.

edit: the system didn't work well... WBEN radio is about 5 seconds behind the TV (fios version)

Edited by boater