The Bills Won Today because You....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not sit in front of the TV the whole game.

I listened on the radio--I only went to the telly to see replays of interest.

edit: the system didn't work well... WBEN radio is about 5 seconds behind the TV (fios version)

Same with me - it reminded me of when the Bills wouldn't sell out and I listened religiously to Van Miller.

But yesterday I had promised the wife I'd start to finally close the pool and had to run inside on a few big plays - the Aaron Williams Special Teams TD was great to listen first and then watch - I LOVE Surprise Touchdowns and Wins, too!

Haven't seen this thread yet....

The Bills won today because I slept off a wicked hangover until 11. Ordered tacos from Blasdell Pizza (which were surprisingly good), bought two oil cans of Miller Lite (I don't know why) and watched the game by myself.

Oh, and I also turned a little girl away who was trying to sell candy bars because she wouldn't accept AMEX (felt terrible).

You?

Didn't watch the game. Went to see musical "Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder". Peeked at the score 2x. Obviously I must keep this up, but tickets every week over my budget. Should I start a GoFundMe?

Or do you think it was the dress clothes? If dress clothes every Sunday will help the Bills, I'm prepared to suffer.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

..because I didn't care.

Didn't watch the game. Didn't check in on it. Didn't listen to it. I treated the gorgeous Sunday afternoon as if the Bills were on the bye.

I do find that the less attention I pay this team the better they perform so maybe I'm the root cause for the last 16 years. :D

I'm pleasantly surprised. Thought the Cardinals were going to come in and wallop the Bills.