Week 4: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. It would be succumbing to the Dark One's plan to rack up the personal foul and unnecessary roughness to advantage the Pats** and put the Bills in poor field position.

I get that but it would be worth it unless he did that electro shock thing and/or made Clay hit himself with the chair with mind tricks.

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his conference call on Sunday, September 25, 2016.

Patriots Offensive Coordinator Josh McDaniels gives an interview on WEEI's 'Kirk and Callahan Show' on Monday, September 26, 2016.

Considering Garoppolo was the emergency QB last week when Brissett played, and considering that Brissett was able to finish the game, I would say that Garoppolo starts and Brissett is the emergency QB against the Bills. The Patriots only had 3 days to heal Garoppolo for their Thursday night game which wasn't enough to start, but was enough to be the back up. It don't really matter who is at QB, they have proved they can win with fashion with any QB. The key will be to play mistake free and penalty free basic football and beat them at their own game. The patriots play simple fast football, mistake free and make you pay for your own mistakes.

Edited by mikef272002

Considering Garoppolo was the emergency QB last week when Brissett played, and considering that Brissett was able to finish the game, I would say that Garoppolo starts and Brissett is the emergency QB against the Bills. The Patriots only had 3 days to heal Garoppolo for their Thursday night game which wasn't enough to start, but was enough to be the back up. It don't really matter who is at QB, they have proved they can win with fashion with any QB. The key will be to play mistake free and penalty free basic football and beat them at their own game. The patriots play simple fast football, mistake free and make you pay for your own mistakes.

Not correct. Jimmy G was inactive for TNF.

@Patriots

#PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png inactives:

Cs_k-r3W8AImyQ-.jpg

Did I miss a uniform change?

@RapSheet

#PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png have not made plans to bring in their FA QB of choice, TJ Yates, a sign they are confident in the health of Garoppolo & Brissett

Of course they want everyone to take that as a "sign" about JGs health. It's really not. One week is just not enough time for anyone to know the offense. So they will hold their breath and roll with Edelman and JB backing up or vice versa. It's only the Bills in their mind and they'll beat them running some college type scheme. The week after that JG will be good to go- right in the early - reported timeline of 2 weeks or so for an AC joint that the Pats quickly denied and said day to day. That team will never disclose the true nature of an injury.

Of course they want everyone to take that as a "sign" about JGs health. It's really not. One week is just not enough time for anyone to know the offense. So they will hold their breath and roll with Edelman and JB backing up or vice versa. It's only the Bills in their mind and they'll beat them running some college type scheme. The week after that JG will be good to go- right in the early - reported timeline of 2 weeks or so for an AC joint that the Pats quickly denied and said day to day. That team will never disclose the true nature of an injury.

i agree. IMO it's more a sign that they think they can beat the Bills with what they have, regardless of injury or playing a different position. Edited by YoloinOhio

I hope he does. He's nothing to fear when healthy and now has a bum wing. He turns it over 2 times if he plays.

🙄 That's exactly how the Dolphins felt in week 2. Jimmy G. Can run the offense very well and can light it up. Now injured, who knows, and I am sure he be shot up in the beginning of the game and at halftime for the pain. (Mind you they say 1-2 weeks up here for tea bruise and it will be 2 weeks..)