What next week really means.

Now that we got the monkey off our back, we need to get fired up to take care of business

I think if we win next week, the momentum will carry us to 6-4 and put us in position to make a run

10/02 @ New England Patriots WIN

10/09 @ Los Angeles Rams WIN

10/16 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS WIN

10/23 @ Miami Dolphins WIN

10/30 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS LOSS

11/07 @ Seattle Seahawks LOSS

11/20 @ Cincinnati Bengals WIN

If we lose next week, I think its going to be tough to get the mojo back and we will have a letdown in LA

which would suck because I will be there watching with 20 other LA Bills Fans. Going into a tough 4 game set at 2-4 will be tough to overcome and from there we cruise to 2-8

10/02 @ New England Patriots LOSS

10/09 @ Los Angeles Rams LOSS

10/16 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS WIN

10/23 @ Miami Dolphins LOSS

10/30 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS LOSS

11/07 @ Seattle Seahawks LOSS

11/20 @ Cincinnati Bengals LOSS

Next week is the biggest game of the season.

Edited by BillsRdue

Oh boy,,,another " game of the year " against the Pats who have had 10 days to get prepared.

Guys, keep your expectations low and the heart rate down. I hope to hell Rex learned from last year when he pumped his players so high. Guys taking stupid penalties, AW acting like a douche and needing to be controlled on the sidelines.

All the best Bills fans. We deserve a nice 2-2.

I definitely think next week is the game of the season. 1-3 and 0-3 in the AFC will kill them for the most part. They could POSSIBLY sneak back into the hunt but the tiebreakers would likely kill them.

Was thinking of you today. Hope all is well! Cheers

Given this team's results the first three weeks and the results around the league - it is stunning that anyone would seriously bother projecting wins and losses.

It's true, week to week, but it's not too hard to figure out what teams probably won't make the playoffs after a few weeks. These Beeewwls? No playoffs for you!

Slow down your roll there pussycat. You just go one at a time...especially around here.

This season can and probably WILL swing many different ways.

The Roll is how winning teams do it, pole smoker. They build a winning foundation. A winning tradition. They go out and believe they can win. They enforce their will on others. It's a mindset that the Bills do not have yet. They win in New England and the confidence carries over. They begin to believe in themselves and build the "bully" Rex promised.

Seasons don't swing unless you let them. You really think the season is swinging different ways in New England. NO!!! They can be down to their third quarterback and go and shut down a playoff team. That's what winners do!

I'd rather be a pussycat running wild ripping my claws through ripe dolphin, jet and patriot meat, than a swinger trying to wax poles in the men's room of New Era Field.

It's one game guys! Even if you lose your season is still not over. (Not saying you will just don't want people on the cliff if it happens) I think it's fair to say it is not easy to win up here at the Razor. So enjoy the game and cheer hard but don't put all your eggs into a one game basket.

Edited by PatsFanNH