Rex Told Lynn That Lynn Would Be The Next Head Coach

birdo67

You know i shoot down every stupid rumor that comes through like this. Angrily.

THEY HAVE ALL TURNED OUT OT BE TRUE. I've learned my lesson. I believe it all now.

So.....this is probably true.

Shaq surgery. Dareus suspension. Watkins injury.

Yeah, long ago I stopped instantly trying to bust up rumours, theories, inside info and whatnot. I just take it in, say "hm" and mentally stick a pin in it until such time as its proven wrong or right. Like you say, too many oddball bits of info we've come across on the Wall turn out to be true.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, long ago I stopped instantly trying to bust up rumours, theories, inside info and whatnot. I just take it in, say "hm" and mentally stick a pin in it until such time as its proven wrong or right. Like you say, too many oddball bits of info we've come across on the Wall turn out to be true.

Ill never forget the time a guy came to a message board saying jay mckee had a staph infection from dirty pads and would miss games 7 of the conference finals

Huh?

I heard the addition of Rob Ryan can only help the communication issues on defense. I was told that right here on this board.

And I said it

And

It has....you dont see it? Put aside the fact that the D gave up those points due to lack of pass rush....poor tackling....and extremely odd corner play

THe D DOES seem to be communicating better...and they communicated better in game 1 as well.

I dunno that I buy into any HC setting up someone else to take their place. If anything I sorta think that Roman was fired because Rex thought Roman was tanking the offense to take Rex's place.

So, what happens if the offense falls on it's face under Lynn? If this story were true it would seem to me that Ryan wouldn't have made a move to replace Roman and just let things go on as they were.

The way I see things are that with no run game Ryan's defense was getting hung out to dry by being on the field far too long. The NY Jets with nearly 40 min and the Bills with only 20 min in ToP was killing Ryan's defense.

How much more can the offense fall on its face?

Welcome to twobillsdrive Vic Carucci, I mean Birdo....

I don't believe your source at all - not saying you are not telling it how you heard it - just think the source is like alot of other mouths coming out of the woodwork - full of it.

Haha I am not Vic or a new hidden identity for any other posters, but your point is fair enough. At least this team provides us with enough mouths to keep the message board in business.

Theory: Rex is going to take a buyout from the Bills, because he's a shoe-in for the Colts HC job, but ends up as the D line coach for the Browns.

Rex is going to sit at home with his giant photo of Terry Pegula over the fireplace. The caption on the photo will be, "This is the billionaire I fleeced out of $25 million dollars and a few more millions for my twin brother!" Who's laughing now?

Haha I am not Vic or a new hidden identity for any other posters, but your point is fair enough. At least this team provides us with enough mouths to keep the message board in business.

I'll give credit- even though I don't buy the theory that Ryan has been planning for months to resign and somehow control his replacement... I do buy you are sharing info you heard and appreciate you bringing it with good attitude and willingness to acknowledge that rumor threads are what they are

Maybe Lynn will be an interim coach just like Elijah Pitts was for Levy when he had prostate cancer. Maybe Rex has a health issue?

That he knew about last January and expected to coach another season with (and yea, without it contractually stipulated talked a guy into buying that hedge the replacement instead of pushing 110% for another opportunity?)

That he knew about last January and expected to coach another season with (and yea, without it contractually stipulated talked a guy into buying that hedge the replacement instead of pushing 110% for another opportunity?)

Hey, if you want to do a critical analysis of a spitball, knock yourself out. 😝

Hey, if you want to do a critical analysis of a spitball, knock yourself out. 😝

No worries, I'm totally skeptical of the premise because I tried to run through possible stories for what could connect these dots reasonably.... and came up with nothing. Normally if you can't walk through a reasonable explanation, even by adding in whatever info you want, it's not a real story

That's a-ok. I chose not to start a thread but also heard an unsubstantiated rumor that Coughlin had lunch with Pegula and Brandon this week. I believe the person that told me; but can't say I believe the person that said they saw it happen, because I do not personally know that person. But it makes sense.

I'll give credit- even though I don't buy the theory that Ryan has been planning for months to resign and somehow control his replacement... I do buy you are sharing info you heard and appreciate you bringing it with good attitude and willingness to acknowledge that rumor threads are what they are

That's not the theory at all.

That's a-ok. I chose not to start a thread but also heard an unsubstantiated rumor that Coughlin had lunch with Pegula and Brandon this week. I believe the person that told me; but can't say I believe the person that said they saw it happen, because I do not personally know that person. But it makes sense.

Sinatra's?