NFL.com: Reasons for Hope at 0-2

26CornerBlitz

@AroundTheNFL

Cs0rrSyUEAAqvwR.jpg

Buffalo Bills

If the Bills already feel like an unfurling tire fire, keep in mind that Buffalo's defense is massively shorthanded. Imagine what this unit could be next season, when first-round pass-rusher Shaq Lawson is paired with pile-driving inside linebacker Reggie Ragland. Neither rookie is on the field today thanks to injuries, while phenomenal veteran tackle Marcell Dareus is currently in exile serving a four-game suspension. Whether Rex Ryan survives the season is anyone's guess, but whoever coaches this unit next season will get all three of these players back, along with an entirely new draft class.

Wow, even I must concede that Dareus could be shipped off, Ragland's knee could mean he'll never be the same, and Lawson could be a great talent who is a walking infirmary. There are no guarantees.

Ragland may never be the same? Same as what? The "throwback" that fits into zero working NFL schemes?

Wow, even I must concede that Dareus could be shipped off, Ragland's knee could mean he'll never be the same, and Lawson could be a great talent who is a walking infirmary. There are no guarantees.

The only guarantee is that we will find a way to suck. Some excuse, injury, coaching problem, bad draft, free agent that doesn't pan out, etc... 2 games in and we are talking about next year. How ****ty is that?

The only guarantee is that we will find a way to suck. Some excuse, injury, coaching problem, bad draft, free agent that doesn't pan out, etc... 2 games in and we are talking about next year. How ****ty is that?

I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life chose me.

Him, or our first round corner to replace Gilmore.

More likely a re-signed Gilmore that will be out for the season on some ludicrous contract. And then forced to play John Q. Public at CB all season since our depth is comparable to a puddle.

Edited by The Wiz

Ragland may never be the same? Same as what? The "throwback" that fits into zero working NFL schemes?

Never agreed with this sentiment, the guy was fantastic at bama. Probably like a smaller, quicker donta Hightower.

I don't think we can ship dareus off for a bit. It'd cost more than keeping him, should u consider it. As for the other guys, I guess? It's the attitude of someone who truly believes were cursed.

forget glass half empty . your glass is empty . There is zero reason to think any of that will happen

@rand_getlin

Keep the faith! Since 2002, nearly 60% of all teams that made the playoffs, started the season 1-1 or 0-2.

This week could be winnable the west to east thing doesn't usually work out for the west cost teams