It's Official, Rex is Delusional

IronyAbounds

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He talks too much

And before continuity comes up. I never wanted him as HC. He was a mistake to bring in. Unless he backs in to a Tom Brady situation like Belicheck he'll flop like Belicheck should have...

Haha unbelievable. It's so clear belicheck is more behind the greatness than Brady. Brady was definitely a part of their success, but to say what you did is just ridiculous. Belicheck proves time and again he is the mastermind--Brady is/was a beneficiary of belicheck's greatness much more than the other way around.

Last year the Rex presser line that most annoyed me was "we know where this defense will end up".... I bet he didn't mean 19th.

This year it is "hey, listen, I get it".... no Rex you most certainly don't get it.

You don't "get" that some of us have been suffering 17 years waiting for this team to be good. You don't "get" that when you took over we had a team that finally was headed in the right direction and you most certainly don't "get" that you have made an almighty mess of the whole thing to the point where we are now headed for another lengthy rebuild.

If you really "get" any of that you'd have done the decent thing and resigned on your way off the field last Thursday.

Some of us have been suffering much longer :D , should have been here in the 70 and 80s :thumbdown::bag::wallbash:

pretty sad we have had only two good decades the 60s and 90s, which means the 2020s will be awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm no fan of Rex and as long as this thread is dedicated to him, I went looking for something I've been saving for some time. Back in April, when Trump was seeking support for the nomination, the front page of the New York Daily News of April 19 had a headline and picture of Ryan introducing Trump at some function in New York City. The headline read "Dopey Ex-Jets Coach Supports Bigot Trump." I still buy off, at a minimum, on the first three words.

Jeez Louise, can we not just have one "Rex Ryan Sucks" thread, and then every time someone feels that their "Rex Ryan Sucks" thought is better than all the other people who think he sucks, they can just go into the special thread and lament with like minds???

We get it. You're butthurt. But it looks like he's going to be here through the weekend, so buck up, find one thread you can all share your special thoughts and try to think happy thoughts.

Edited by LABillzFan

I'm no fan of Rex and as long as this thread is dedicated to him, I went looking for something I've been saving for some time. Back in April, when Trump was seeking support for the nomination, the front page of the New York Daily News of April 19 had a headline and picture of Ryan introducing Trump at some function in New York City. The headline read "Dopey Ex-Jets Coach Supports Bigot Trump." I still buy off, at a minimum, on the first three words.

nyn-350x434.jpg

New+York+Jets+v+Baltimore+Ravens+Pln5aJN

Jeez Louise, can we not just have one "Rex Ryan Sucks" thread, and then every time someone feels that their "Rex Ryan Sucks" thought is better than all the other people who think he sucks, they can just go into the special thread and lament with like minds???

We get it. You're butthurt. But it looks like he's going to be here through the weekend, so buck up, find one thread you can all share your special thoughts and try to think happy thoughts.

Yes, because Lord knows there is a dearth of "Watkins is underused", Watkins is overrated", "Rodak Sucks", "Sully Sucks", "Rex screwed up the defense", "It's only year 2", "Whaley sucks", "The Pegulas will sort this out", The Pegulas are clueless", "We need a football czar", "McCoy's contract sucks", "McCoy is being mis-used", "Tyrod is a franchise QB", and "Tyrod isn't the answer" threads to name just a few of the oft-repeated topics. If the only threads were really new and unique topics of discussion, and particularly if they were only happy thoughts, the crickets would be covering this place like the plague. Rex's comment made the news, so to speak, and as such I wanted to weigh in on it. It's not my fault Rex constantly keeps reminding people of how much he sucks. Perhaps you should email Rex and implore him to stop sucking. If he were capable of doing so, and actually followed your advice, the "Rex Ryan Sucks" threads would dry up quickly.

Yes, because Lord knows there is a dearth of "Watkins is underused", Watkins is overrated", "Rodak Sucks", "Sully Sucks", "Rex screwed up the defense", "It's only year 2", "Whaley sucks", "The Pegulas will sort this out", The Pegulas are clueless", "We need a football czar", "McCoy's contract sucks", "McCoy is being mis-used", "Tyrod is a franchise QB", and "Tyrod isn't the answer" threads to name just a few of the oft-repeated topics. If the only threads were really new and unique topics of discussion, and particularly if they were only happy thoughts, the crickets would be covering this place like the plague. Rex's comment made the news, so to speak, and as such I wanted to weigh in on it. It's not my fault Rex constantly keeps reminding people of how much he sucks. Perhaps you should email Rex and implore him to stop sucking. If he were capable of doing so, and actually followed your advice, the "Rex Ryan Sucks" threads would dry up quickly.

It doesnt change the fact that Labillz suggestion is a good one.....you and yur ilk are spamming the board