It's Official, Rex is Delusional

IronyAbounds

I was ready to post the same line. He is clearly out of his f'kin mind. Rex just spouts like some mental patient, completely void of all reality.

Last year when this blowhard was hired, I lamented our downfall. My Jets friends got together and chipped in for a foot massage provided I wear a Jets jersey to it. I would gladly don that jersey and heels if it meant we could ship this (*^*&%^$^#out of town.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year the Rex presser line that most annoyed me was "we know where this defense will end up".... I bet he didn't mean 19th.

This year it is "hey, listen, I get it".... no Rex you most certainly don't get it.

You don't "get" that some of us have been suffering 17 years waiting for this team to be good. You don't "get" that when you took over we had a team that finally was headed in the right direction and you most certainly don't "get" that you have made an almighty mess of the whole thing to the point where we are now headed for another lengthy rebuild.

If you really "get" any of that you'd have done the decent thing and resigned on your way off the field last Thursday.

He can't. Press conferences are mandatory for NFL coaches. But you know what is not mandatory? You listening to them.

I didn't listen to it pal, I just read it hear. He could say no comment or something to that effect.

Last year the Rex presser line that most annoyed me was "we know where this defense will end up".... I bet he didn't mean 19th.

This year it is "hey, listen, I get it".... no Rex you most certainly don't get it.

You don't "get" that some of us have been suffering 17 years waiting for this team to be good. You don't "get" that when you took over we had a team that finally was headed in the right direction and you most certainly don't "get" that you have made an almighty mess of the whole thing to the point where we are now headed for another lengthy rebuild.

If you really "get" any of that you'd have done the decent thing and resigned on your way off the field last Thursday.

I think it was 14th in defense in 2015.

Let's set aside the more subjective argument that Rob Ryan sucks big time (I think the folks in Dallas and New Orleans might want to weigh in on that). To suggest that Rob Ryan is one of the best coaches in the NFL is so objectively stupid, can there be any doubt that Rex is an idiot?

Rob Ryan is the Bestest Coach Ever

What else would he say? My brother sucks, and I hired him because I felt sorry for him, and wanted to make sure we both get paid one last year?