afc east qb ranking

nuklz2594

where does tyrod rank?

1.pats

2.jets.

3.tyrod

4.fish

am torn on tyrod not being worst in afc east

He's not the worst QB. your rankings for today seem pretty accurate. but plenty of time for fritz to schitt the bed. and he will. Tanny is lost. Edited by Best Player Available

eb55873d1b191b4099423a60bd088118.jpg

that is funny

You would put Fitz over Tyrod? I hate to say it, but I think Fitz is better right now. In saying that, I would rather Tyrod because Fitz is what he is and Tyrod has potential

Fitz was fantastic on TNF and I give him credit for that but history says he has 1-2 games like that in him per year and eventually FitzMagic leads to FitzTragic. I think he threw 6 TDs in one game when he was in TN or Houston and then cut. This was his SB, he wanted to win this game more than anything. Not taking credit away for the game he played, it was impressive. Edited by YoloinOhio

This is my list as well. Garoppolo is a wild card for me. He can be anywhere on here from 2-5.

Based off THIS year so far he is 1 I think he had the best QBR rating in the NFL (or at least that's what I heard on the radio) that's not to say he is #2 behind Brady as he has not had enough starts but he is def the most promising after Brady. Or am I wearing my patriot glasses here?

Based off THIS year so far he is 1 I think he had the best QBR rating in the NFL (or at least that's what I heard on the radio) that's not to say he is #2 behind Brady as he has not had enough starts but he is def the most promising after Brady. Or am I wearing my patriot glasses here?

A little of both. He's played a game and a half. Fitzpatrick once threw 6 TDs in a game. Jimmy G is not on the board yet but can be anywhere from after Brady to after Tannehill.

It's Brady and everyone tied for a distant, distant, distant, distant 2nd.

Brady is Margot Roby and the rest are like a bunch of 5s or 6s. Jimmy G might have some chance to be an 8 or higher but it's insanely early to rate him there now.

I love me some Margot! I agree that number two on this list is a DISTANT second but credit should go to the Hoodie. He could make Geno Smith great, I'm not kidding.

no Big Ben= no playoffs

no Brees= no wins

no Aaron Rodgers= no playoffs

no Brady....no problem

I love me some Margot! I agree that number two on this list is a DISTANT second but credit should go to the Hoodie. He could make Geno Smith great, I'm not kidding.

no Big Ben= no playoffs

no Brees= no wins

no Aaron Rodgers= no playoffs

no Brady....no problem

I'll be honest because I hate them but I have to give them credit. And I agree 100% that guys like Geno or EJ would look like much different Qbs if they were on the Pats.

They have a very friendly qb system. Quick passes that get the ball out of the qb's hands quickly. Maybe we should start copying what they do.

And he will never get the credit here but Fitz is the2nd best qb in the division.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

I'll be honest because I hate them but I have to give them credit. And I agree 100% that guys like Geno or EJ would look like much different Qbs if they were on the Pats.

They have a very friendly qb system. Quick passes that get the ball out of the qb's hands quickly. Maybe we should start copying what they do.

And he will never get the credit here but Fitz is the2nd best qb in the division.

McDaniels is an amazing OC, one of the best in the game I don't think people give him enough credit.

Also not everyone would work pretty sure Mallet was cut because he was just bad!

McDaniels is an amazing OC, one of the best in the game I don't think people give him enough credit.

Also not everyone would work pretty sure Mallet was cut because he was just bad!

Mallett was huge favorite here. That guy is a complete moron.

And it's hard to give McDaniels a ton of credit because of Denver and Brady/ Belichick. But he is perfect there and should milk it for as long as he can.

I love the way they adjust their gameplan for the opponent. I remember one year, the Vikes had the best run defense in the NFL. So they came out in 4 and 5 wr sets and just threw it every down.

Rex and our offense would try to keep running the ball through the Great Wall of China because "it's all about attitude!"