The Factory of Sadness Continues: Josh McCown Out

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which makes me think that some NFL games are fixed.

I've been leaning towards that conclusion for several seasons now. Just in the past two weeks the Broncos got away with repeated head shots on Cam during their "Super Bowl Celebration" game and the Seahawks got buried under penalty flags against the Rams in the "welcome to LA" game.

I've been leaning towards that conclusion for several seasons now. Just in the past two weeks the Broncos got away with repeated head shots on Cam during their "Super Bowl Celebration" game and the Seahawks got buried under penalty flags against the Rams in the "welcome to LA" game.

Maybe not completely fixed, every game, every week, but maybe a preferred outcome to certain games which is communicated to officials?

Maybe not completely fixed, every game, every week, but maybe a preferred outcome to certain games which is communicated to officials?

So now the NFL is the WWE? :blink:

That's the way I'm leaning. The NFL loves ratings and storylines.

So now the NFL is the WWE? :blink:

No, I don't think it's the WWE by any measure, but given the amount of money involved with major professional sports and the rampant corruption with other major sports bodies such as FIFA and the IOC, to believe there's no amount of corruption or shady dealings whatsoever is about on par with believing in the tooth fairy IMO.

That's the way I'm leaning. The NFL loves ratings and storylines.

No, I don't think it's the WWE by any measure, but given the amount of money involved with major professional sports and the rampant corruption with other major sports bodies such as FIFA and the IOC, to believe there's no amount of corruption or shady dealings whatsoever is about on par with believing in the tooth fairy IMO.

So why would the NFL hate a feel-good "Cleveland is Back" story? And even weirder: who in the NFL offices is pulling for a Ravens playoff run. It would be one thing if they were rigging things in favor of a team with big market draw, even, say, Philly. But Baltimore?

So why would the NFL hate a feel-good "Cleveland is Back" story? And even weirder: who in the NFL offices is pulling for a Ravens playoff run. It would be one thing if they were rigging things in favor of a team with big market draw, even, say, Philly. But Baltimore?

Don't take away a man's paranoia....