Week 3: Cardinals Game Preparation - Sammy & Darby Out!!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills can NOT play the way they did against the Jets otherwise Palmer and their O will drop 50+ on you. Rex HAS TO get pressure on Palmer and get in the face of their WR. I am not sure if they can:

Cards 31

Bills:10

14 points off turnovers for the Cards.

So you are putting money on that? I'll bet you $100 they don't score 2 TDs on turnovers. Say what you want about trod but his td/int ratio states otherwise.

But yes, it could be a blowout.

The Bills only have a sporting chance if they pressure, pressure and pressure some more and play with a purpose. They need to look uncharacteristically alive for this game.

I think if the Cardinals obliterate the Bills at home, Rex is done despite statements that say otherwise.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- If Cardinals aren't the best team out there they're one of them. We know what we're facing. Impressive group. #Bills

Rex- Cards have a lot of weapons. Palmer uses them all. Our pass coverage has to be a lot better than it was last week. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: Anthony Lynn's spin on the offense is going to be immediate.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: We're going to keep the same verbiage [in the offense].

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'm very aware of some of those reports out there.

@JaySkurski

Rex on the perception of a crisis: "I can get that. I think in our room, our guys are focused on getting better." #Bills

Rex Ryan: "I want to build a bully ... That has never changed."

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- we know task at hand, but we want to get better ourselves. We're focusing on that right now. #Bills

Rex- Sammy and Cordy working hard. Sammy similar to last wk. hoping to have Cordy back Sunday but not sure yet. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan going to bat for Tyrod Taylor but adds. "We all need to pull our weight. It's not just on Tyrod."

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- Goodwin has a personal issue. Won't be at practice today. Awaiting update on his concussion protocol status. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan said he can't remember a more challenging start to a season. He said he was as low as you can get last Thursday.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: There may be a few easier options than those two [ARI and NE}, but maybe that's exactly who we need to play.

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan says he thinks Rob Ryan has done a good a job coaching as anybody in the NFL.

After a whirlwind of a weekend, Rex Ryan said "I'm focused on Arizona, and I better be."

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Bills do not match up well against the Cardinals here is why, they essentially are mirror images on Offense in terms of Size across the board at WR.

Jets top 3

6-4 230 Marshall

6-3 214 Decker

6-2 225 Enuwa

Cardinals top 3

6-3 218 Fitzgerald

6-3 225 Floyd

6-2 205 Brown

@JoeBuscaglia

Marquise Goodwin has been cleared from the concussion protocol. Not here today due to personal reasons. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Goodwin must've taken care of personal issue quickly. Out here at practice. #Bills

@TheBillsWire

Bills HC Rex Ryan accepts responsibility for 0-2 start: 'it's on me'

https://t.co/uSghLuGPu3

@ChrisBrownBills

Sammy Watkins has arrived at practice. Colt Anderson watching. No Cordy Glenn present at this point. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Sammy Watkins is on the field practicing today but appears to be a bit limited.

Cordy Glenn is not on the field at Bills practice.

The sad thing is that I'm choosing not to take my 9 year old to this one with my extra ticket. His only game so far was Cinci last year and this one will be much worse.

Why does this team have to sucks so badly every year....runs deep my a$$

I think it could be because their is no real consequence for perennial failure.

They were in season 15 of their NFL record futility streak and all anyone was worried about was new ownership keeping them in buffalo.

@ChrisBrownBills

Watkins didn't do much during media viewing portion of practice. Have to imagine he'll have reduced workload each week to save foot. #Bills

Save for what? If they fall into an 0-3 hole, they are picking top 5. After 1-5 they may as well shelve him for next seasons rebuild.

Unless this new OC is Don Corrielle, 2-7, 3-6 at the bye looks about right.

Save for what? If they fall into an 0-3 hole, they are picking top 5. After 1-5 they may as well shelve him for next seasons rebuild.

Unless this new OC is Don Corrielle, 2-7, 3-6 at the bye looks about right.

He's referring to limited time on the field during practices.

This has the feeling of that Monday night massacre against the Niners a few years ago.

I think our only chance is if the cards suffer a number of critical injuries between now and next Sunday.

It would be unwise to change a head coach mid-season. Who would you replace him with, our new OC or Rob????????? :wallbash: