Week 3: Cardinals Game Preparation - Sammy & Darby Out!!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might not play, he was inactive last week after aggravating the ankle injury that bothered him during the preseason.

This is good for us. With Glenn hurt and our right side kind of a mess we need all the help we can get. Also PLEASE NFL DO NOT LET HOUCHILI REFEREE ANY MORE BILLS GAMES! that guy hates us.

@alexmarvez

Based on @SiriusXMNFL comments from Bruce Arians, looks like DE Robert Nkemdiche will be inactive until improving his play in practice

oh ****. I didnt know it was like that. I thought he was lighting **** up over there. At least thats what the draft hype train would lead you to billieve

@siriusXMNFL

.@BruceArians says he will keep alternating CB's Brandon Williams & Marcus Cooper wants to create competition at position @AZCardinals

Arians says he was too involved in Def gameplan vs #Patriots , played more zone than usual "that was my mistake" @AZCardinals

Arians on rookie Nkemdiche: he didn't play well Wk 1 & will need great wk of practice to crack lineup

@AZCardinals

Edited by YoloinOhio

Palmer is the weak link on that offense... I Wrecks can't pressure Carson's ancient @ss, he seriously needs to hang this coaching thing up.

Well we are really screwed if Palmer is what you consider the weak link.... Considering Carson has the 10th best raw QBR thus far in 2016 and was ranked number 1 in raw QBR in 2015

Leger Douzable: They're a physical team (13:37)
Bills defensive end Leger Douzable joined the John Murphy Show for his weekly "Douz and don'ts" segment.

Thurman Thomas: "I think this team is so talented" (14:16)
Bills Hall of Fame running back Thurman Thomas joined the John Murphy Show for a look at the upcoming game against the Cardinals and examined how to fix the offense.

As you watch the game and are getting ready to throw Whaley under the buss for Rex Ryan.... Just remember this quote from Ownership...

We just felt that he was our guy and trust me, we had some pretty impressive people that we felt could the Bills coach, but we said, ‘Hey, let’s go after Rex.’ Russ told me, ‘Don’t let him out of the building.'”

As you watch the game and are getting ready to throw Whaley under the buss for Rex Ryan.... Just remember this quote from Ownership...

We just felt that he was our guy and trust me, we had some pretty impressive people that we felt could the Bills coach, but we said, ‘Hey, let’s go after Rex.’ Russ told me, ‘Don’t let him out of the building.'”

1st Marrone and then Rex. Next time lock the door to keep Russ out of the room.

FWIW:

@SalSports

BILLS VS. CARDINALS:

2-3 vs St. Louis

1-0 vs. Phoenix

3-1 vs. Arizona

So you read this to mean that Russ persuaded Pegula to go in Rex's direction. But context is everything. It could have easily been, Pegula first stated his preference for Rex, then Russ responded with the comment to not let him out of the building to prevent him from getting away. As in, "boss, if you want to make that happen, here's what you need to do". We just don't know.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- Clay, Glenn, Watkins all will not practice today. Darby to be limited with a hamstring. #Bills

Rex on offensive meetings he attended - "I was more of an observer, and if asked questions give def. perspective." #Bills

@SalSports

Rex says he attended meetings on offensive side today and Monday

Interesting. Rex says, as far as verbiage "let's just say it will be a lot smoother with Anthony Lynn calling plays"

Jason Vrabel is now mainly in charge of RBs on Bills staff

@viccarucci

Rex says Lynn "obviously a guy that commands respect" as OC in charge of #Bills meetings.

Rex: Chris Palmer, former HC and OC, going to be "heavily involved" in passing game for #Bills.

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan thinks the Bills' offense might be simpler from the players' perspective. But it will still be a multiple scheme.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- points to individual techniques of DBs as main issue defensively last week. #Bills

Bills DBs last week didn't mirror in coverage as well as they usually do. Flipped hips too soon got turned too much by Decker especially.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: Without question, we've had a lot of setbacks through injury, suspension, or whatever.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: No one's feeling sorry for us. There's absolutely no excuses.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on Watkins, Glenn possibly not playing Sunday: There's not fear, but there's always concern when they can't practice.

@SalSports

Rex: "We addressed (firing of Roman) in front of entire team." Says it's not just isolated to the offense.

Marquise Goodwin is officially out of concussion protocol.

Rex on anthem protests: "I think it's an opportunity for us as a team to show respect to the men and women who do and have served country"

Rex Ryan: Firing of Roman was "all football related and my decision."

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex on Tyrod adjusting to new OC - we'll see how it goes. #Bills

Rex on Darby's hamstring - he got through the game. Hoping it isn't serious. #Bills

Rex - Anthony Lynn will operate upstairs on game day and get calls in from there. #Bills

So you read this to mean that Russ persuaded Pegula to go in Rex's direction. But context is everything. It could have easily been, Pegula first stated his preference for Rex, then Russ responded with the comment to not let him out of the building to prevent him from getting away. As in, "boss, if you want to make that happen, here's what you need to do". We just don't know.

I read this as a guy having influence. The same guy that the Bills go out of their way to say he doesn't have influence in football operations.