Week 3: Cardinals Game Preparation - Sammy & Darby Out!!

26CornerBlitz

@WGR550

K. Williams - it's a thinking man's league now. You have to be able to adjust on the fly #Bills

K. Williams - the guys in this league are so good. If you can find a way to exploit those guys, you can't miss your opportunity #Bills

K. Williams - ARZ likes to run 2-3 different run plays, Palmer can make just about any throw. It all comes down to execution #Bills

K. Williams - we've got a big challenge, but we've been working and we're gonna go out there and play hard #Bills

K. Williams - nothing surprises me anymore. I feel like our guys have practiced well this week. I'm confident in what they're doing #Bills

K. Williams - hopefully we've corrected things and we're heading in the right direction #Bills

K. Williams on 0-2 start - we have to be strong-minded. We're gonna put our work in and not let anything affect us. #Bills

Kyle Williams: "You can't miss your opportunity" (14:56)
Bills DT Kyle Williams sat down with the John Murphy Show after practice to talk about the upcoming game against the Cardinals. He also discussed game plan execution and building on what they've done well.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a ton of plays. I think they are going to control the amount of plays they install for any given game. They don't have to do 90 a game. They also don't have to use the same 50 every game.

We'll see this week what they have planned. If Roman was really trying to implement hundreds of plays each week, then confusion is warrented. Was that his MO in San Fran, too? Personally, I think its Tyrod, and Roman thought he had someone he didnt.

Realistically, Lynn has an audition starting Sunday, and better figure something out to right the ship. If the O doesnt show signs of progress before the bye, start planting the dynamite and blow the bridge when Pegs feels the time is right.

Can;t see a realistic way where the bills win. Such a miss match on so many levels. The only possible way if Palmer throws at least 3 INTS, and the bills get 1 or 2 big plays on special teams in my opinion

Beat the Packers lose to the raiders.

It makes sense in Bills world.

Edited by Billschinatown

hard to imagine Bills winning this without it being a big turnover game... that would do it. but, straight up without a pile of turnovers, without Watkins, Glenn, Clay, Dareus , I don't see it. doesn't appear they have the horses on the field or schemes needed to win much in the NFL...Rex is wishy washy on defense and the offense looks stale.

I'll be watching the DTV NFL RedZone channel if anything ..great way to watch real NFL teams play real NFL football... not this Bills crap we are seeing. plus, no commercials. Or I'll just play golf all day... yeah, that's it...

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

hard to imagine Bills winning this without it being a big turnover game... that would do it. but, straight up without a pile of turnovers, without Watkins, Glenn, Clay, Dareus , I don't see it. doesn't appear they have the horses on the field or schemes needed to win much in the NFL...Rex is wishy washy on defense and the offense looks stale.

I'll be watching the DTV NFL RedZone channel if anything ..great way to watch real NFL teams play real NFL football... not this Bills crap we are seeing. plus, no commercials. Or I'll just play golf all day... yeah, that's it...

OK have fun.

I'll be at the game hoping to see A. Lynn open the passing game up. Looking forward to it

Arians: Facing unknown coordinator a challenge
Arizona head coach Bruce Arians is 35-15 in his three-plus seasons at the helm with the Cardinals, including a 13-3 campaign last year. Known as a high-end play caller, Arians and his defensive coordinator James Bettcher likely have a good handle on Buffalo’s offensive scheme, but when it comes to Bills new OC Anthony Lynn’s play call preferences there’s no road map whatsoever.

Beat the Packers lose to the raiders.

It makes sense in Bills world.

This. This gives me hope for Sunday. Jus need the defense to come up big with a few INTs and some serious pressure. If we can rattle Palmer early in the game and make him see ghost, then we have a good shot of keeping the score down and winning. Looking for a kick or punt return TD from Tate too!