Week 3: Cardinals Game Preparation - Sammy & Darby Out!!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palmer has struggled vs. Ryan defenses
Carson Palmer has been an ultra-productive quarterback in his three seasons with the Cardinals. But when facing Rex Ryan defenses in his career he’s had his share of struggles. Here’s a look at his career stats since 2006 against Ryan defenses from Baltimore to the Jets.

This narrative didn't work out so well last week vs. Fitz.

Palmer has struggled vs. Ryan defenses

This narrative didn't work out so well last week vs. Fitz.

:D:D:D

I like Kevon Seymour in place of Darby. Without Sammy, our passing game threatens to be non-existent. Bills are dead team walking. I just hope the Sammy injury doesn't get in the way of firing Ryan. Wrex has a way of exploiting the injury excuse....

Also looking forward to Seymour in starting action for the 1st time since pre-season

1. Sick of all the injuries. Sure, all teams have them but are they to the extent of ours YEAR AFTER YEAR? I have to think they aren't doing something right. Just watch, by week 10 we'll have starters we've never heard of.

2. Chances Bills win this game are slim. We'll need turnovers, sustained drives on O, a little luck and a few key calls to go our way. Not counting them out all together, and even though we pretty much know their chances to win aren't great, were still gonna be pissed if they lose.

3. Can we keep Duke Williams off the field today?

4. Cards game plan should be easy. Stack the box and let Tyrod beat you in the passing game. Going to be tough without Sammy and Salas. Clay and Shady need to factor into passing game.

5. This game is our season to have any chance at all. The team needs confidence and a win today gives them just that going into NE next week. If we lose, I don't think we have any chance next week and 0-4 is way too big a hole.