Week 3: Cardinals Game Preparation - Sammy & Darby Out!!

26CornerBlitz

Similar to Jets on offense. Vet qb, good wideouts, Johnson is an elite RB though, far better than Forte, who looked awfully slow to me despite his 100yd effort.

Don't bet against the Bills at home though, our DB's got embarrassed on national TV last week, our offense didn't allow a sack against a nasty Jets front 7 and we scored enough to win last week, unlike week 1.

Zona is tough but they're an NFC team in our house which means it's an even game.

Bills in an OT shocker 24 to 27

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looked at the 'Trent concussion game' for Bills Wire. Our starting lineup from that game. We were 4-0 with this. Dick Jauron may have been a genius.

Trent Edwards
Marshawn Lynch
James Hardy/Josh Reed/Lee Evans
Robert Royal
Jason Peters/Derrick Dockery/Melvin Fowler/Brad Butler/Langston Walker

Chris Kelsay/Marcus Stroud/Kyle Williams/Aaron Schobel
Kawika Mitchell/Paul Posluszny/Keith Ellison
Ashton Youboty/Jabari Greer
Donte Whitner/Ko Simpson

Streamlined offense = we're gonna run variations of the same 10 plays over and over until the season ends or the owners continue firing the coaching staff.

The optomist in me says that it'll be good to see Tyrod under center, throwing more timed routes. Seeing the RBs one cut and go. Throws over the middle, and everything else that we've been lacking so far.

However, the odds of that happening and working are slim.

No, I see us cutting alot of the playbook out (which isnt what good teams do), and having some success with it in the 1st half, or maybe even the whole Cards game.

But its not sustainable. Teams will figure out that they know whats coming. And we arent good enough or confident enough to execute like that.

Streamlined offense = we're gonna run variations of the same 10 plays over and over until the season ends or the owners continue firing the coaching staff.

The optomist in me says that it'll be good to see Tyrod under center, throwing more timed routes. Seeing the RBs one cut and go. Throws over the middle, and everything else that we've been lacking so far.

However, the odds of that happening and working are slim.

No, I see us cutting alot of the playbook out (which isnt what good teams do), and having some success with it in the 1st half, or maybe even the whole Cards game.

But its not sustainable. Teams will figure out that they know whats coming. And we arent good enough or confident enough to execute like that.

They have a ton of plays. I think they are going to control the amount of plays they install for any given game. They don't have to do 90 a game. They also don't have to use the same 50 every game. Edited by Billschinatown

They have a ton of plays. I think they are going to control the amount of plays they install for any given game. They don't have to do 90 a game. They also don't have to use the same 50 every game.

only on TSW does simplification of a game plan that installs 90+ additional plays per week to an already huge playbook automatically equate to running the same 10 plays over and over.

... But its not sustainable. Teams will figure out that they know whats coming. And we arent good enough or confident enough to execute like that.

Not sustainable indeed. Doesn't matter if they figure out what's coming. DCs have figured out what's NOT coming. Film review confirms this over and over again.

@WGR550

K. Williams - it's a thinking man's league now. You have to be able to adjust on the fly #Bills

K. Williams - the guys in this league are so good. If you can find a way to exploit those guys, you can't miss your opportunity #Bills

K. Williams - ARZ likes to run 2-3 different run plays, Palmer can make just about any throw. It all comes down to execution #Bills

K. Williams - we've got a big challenge, but we've been working and we're gonna go out there and play hard #Bills

K. Williams - nothing surprises me anymore. I feel like our guys have practiced well this week. I'm confident in what they're doing #Bills

K. Williams - hopefully we've corrected things and we're heading in the right direction #Bills

K. Williams on 0-2 start - we have to be strong-minded. We're gonna put our work in and not let anything affect us. #Bills