I'LL Take This Loss

Yeah it sucks....but this game wasn't like last week's unacceptable loss, because last night, we showed some heart and some passion....and almost came back. That's what was missing last week....no heart. This week we were a different team and I'm not going to fault anyone. Do we have miles to go? Hell yeah....

stop with all the mistakes, play like a cohesive unit and not a group of individuals looking to make a highlight reel, and get back to the basics....and we should be able to recover and compete.

Edited by SinceWarMemorial

Yeah it sucks....but this game wasn't like last week's unacceptable loss, because last night, we showed some heart and some passion....and almost came back. That's what was missing last week....no heart. This week we were a different team and I'm not going to fault anyone. Do we have miles to go? Hell yeah....

stop with all the mistakes, play like a cohesive unit and not a group of individuals looking to make a highlight reel, and get back to the basics....and we should be able to recover and compete.

"I'll take this loss" strikes me as this season's catch phrase.

Fitzpatrick had one hell of a game last night. Hat's off to him...........he's a class act. You kinda had that feeling especially after all the media hype about Fitz going 1-7 against Rex coached teams that a loss was almost predictable. Anyway, I'm more interested to see how well they respond against the match up against AZ.

Who knew Darby and Gilmore could look so pathetic

Yeah, if there was a hole to crawl into, Gilmore would have last night. He played like a rookie or someone who just doesnt care.

This is what the NFL has become, though. When you feel like quitting, go ahead, because another team will pay you anyway. No matter how he plays the rest of the year, someone will give him 12million next year.

Yeah, if there was a hole to crawl into, Gilmore would have last night. He played like a rookie or someone who just doesnt care.

This is what the NFL has become, though. When you feel like quitting, go ahead, because another team will pay you anyway. No matter how he plays the rest of the year, someone will give him 12million next year.

Not for Gilmore though. That's some tape that will come back to haunt him to the tune of millions of bucks when he goes into free agency.

I refuse to believe you watched the same game everyone else did. The offensive playcalling was pathetic, we can't even run the ball anymore and the defense is on its way to being worst in the league.

I like Fitz. If he'd done it to anyone else, I'd be all gleeful and cheery. But let's call it like it is. Fitz is a career "meh" QB with a bad habit of choking at the worst time, and we made him look like the 2nd coming of Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers with a dash of Russell Wilson and a side of curly fries. 11 ypa and >4 ypc, are you freakin' kidding me?

I do have to admire any fan who could watch that game and see "heart" and positive take-aways for the Bills going forward. SAL-ute!

Agreed. I have never seen an "elite" CB, which he purports to be, get absolutely abused for the entirety of the game.

He got schooled. Both our CBs did.

That said, when your line can't put some heat on the QB before he has time to see his route tree develop (which doesn't take long in Chan's system), CB abuse WILL occur. They were hung out to dry.

I like Fitz. If he'd done it to anyone else, I'd be all gleeful and cheery. But let's call it like it is. Fitz is a career "meh" QB with a bad habit of choking at the worst time, and we made him look like the 2nd coming of Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers with a dash of Russell Wilson and a side of curly fries. 11 ypa and >4 ypc, are you freakin' kidding me?

I do have to admire any fan who could watch that game and see "heart" and positive take-aways for the Bills going forward. SAL-ute!

He got schooled. Both our CBs did.

That said, when your line can't put some heat on the QB before he has time to see his route tree develop (which doesn't take long in Chan's system), CB abuse WILL occur. They were hung out to dry.

Very true especially if your not putting safeties deep to help your corners as well. A recipe for disaster. That's what got me, the game plan never changed.. You get 14 points start the third.. One on a broken play and the other on a Fumble...

The Jets punted what twice? Once because Marshall literally dropped a 30 yard completion?

The Offense had 1 drive and that was at the end of the game and that showed no urgency to it. Kelly had to be screaming at his tv if he was watching.

I thought the score was extremely misleading. They got a hole stomped through them on both sides of the ball. Offense and Defense, it wasnt even in the same league. The scoop and score, and broken play to Salas TD were lucky. Goodwin TD was a nice go for it play. The other TD was a BS drive against a prevent defense with nothing on the line.

Meanwhile, the Jets just moved the ball nearly every single time and executing nearly every play.

I refuse to believe you watched the same game everyone else did. The offensive playcalling was pathetic, we can't even run the ball anymore and the defense is on its way to being worst in the league.

It was chicken **** play calling at its finest. I jus wonder if it was Rex or Pegs that brought the axe down on GRo

I thought the score was extremely misleading. They got a hole stomped through them on both sides of the ball. Offense and Defense, it wasnt even in the same league. The scoop and score, and broken play to Salas TD were lucky. Goodwin TD was a nice go for it play. The other TD was a BS drive against a prevent defense with nothing on the line.

Meanwhile, the Jets just moved the ball nearly every single time and executing nearly every play.

Did you notice all the quick 7-15 yd pass plays they called on that garbage time drive? where were those play calls during the rest of the game?

Maybe you need to re read your post after you get some sleep and sober up from the game. I saw a different team last night. And it did not include playing with heart.